Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should thread titles in the form of questions be banned?

Mackdaddydean

Are we Predictable  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are we Predictable

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Seriously whats the freakin deal with all these "Should we sit Brunell?" and "Are the Redskins done for the year?" and "Do you think Gregg Williams has hemroids?" I mean seriously people don't start threads asking stupid questions just cause we had a bad game. Be confident, we're still a winning team and we've got a GREAT shot at Philly at home. Everytime we lose everyone starts to get philosophical with their thread titles. Just calm down and chill out. Feel free to close this thread if you want Art i just wanted to make a point.

Seriously whats the freakin deal with all these "Should we sit Brunell?" and "Are the Redskins done for the year?" and "Do you think Gregg Williams has hemroids?" I mean seriously people don't start threads asking stupid questions just cause we had a bad game. Be confident, we're still a winning team and we've got a GREAT shot at Philly at home. Everytime we lose everyone starts to get philosophical with their thread titles. Just calm down and chill out. Feel free to close this thread if you want Art i just wanted to make a point.

besides the obvious irony, i don't really think that banning "question form" threads would really matter.

saying "should we bench brunell?" or "we should bench brunell" are pretty much going to stir up the same controversy.

you can't stop idiots.

Hehe its good to see that SOME of you have a sense of humor around here and got the joke. The thread title was meant to be funny but the thread itself is pretty legit. I mean im just kind of tired of all the same garbage when we lose.

Man, i got this one buddy that no matter what happens, he will have something negative to say. We score a TD, he says we should have done it a play earlier. We get a pick, he says we should have taken it for a touchdown. people like that can't be stopped, they can only be humilated until they shutup, which by the way works really, really well.

Man, i got this one buddy that no matter what happens, he will have something negative to say. We score a TD, he says we should have done it a play earlier. We get a pick, he says we should have taken it for a touchdown. people like that can't be stopped, they can only be humilated until they shutup, which by the way works really, really well.

You could also shoot him. Which probably works as equally well, but much faster.

Archived