Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taking the week off....

SkinsHokieFan

....ok now that its been a few hours since the game, I am officially pissed about today

Why you ask?

Lenny P with his gloating article put up within minutes of the loss (yeah Pasta, you don't hold any grudges my ass)

My roomate from college is a Giants fan

I can't watch ESPN, Comcast, read the Washington Post, talk **** to SDot, wear a Redskins hat, or come to extremeskins to see positive threads THIS WHOLE DAMN WEEK

Antonio Pierce is a loud mouthed punk

Wellington Mara was a great man, but good lord did they just saturate us with his coverage

People in new jersey are ugly and are now celebrating the win tonight and first place

Idiots like 5 Superbowls post on our site asking how to rub it in to his boss who is a Redskins fan

And HALF THIS SITE HAS A GIANTS SIG NOW because of bets with Tom :doh:

So, I think its best I just avoid this place this week, and by Sunday be ready to go at FedEx field, tailgate with the DTC and cheer my ass off at FedEx Field when we bounce back and beat the slumping Eagles

And when we do, I expect you to have an article up Pastabelly (I know you read this place fatass)

I am instead going to focus this week on the Virginia Tech-Miami game in Blacksburg, which would give my Hokies the division championship and a ticket to the ACC Championship Game

*Rant over and apologies to the mods and members for this useless thread*

My boss is a Giants fan. :( I hate Mondays. They were designed to let us know we did not win the lotto over the weekend and for times like this. :mad: I'll stick around though. And have one.........er.....several for me at the Philly game. :)

Typical Deadskins fan - can't handle the tough loss/drubbing. Go ahead and hide for a while. When you come back, the Deadskins season will be slipping even further away. Mwahahahaha! Oh, and the Hokies won't win the NC.

Real mature... try actually reading the post.

I'd be with ya SHFan because I agree with you, but i just have too much damn free time. :point2sky

Typical Deadskins fan - can't handle the tough loss/drubbing. Go ahead and hide for a while. When you come back, the Deadskins season will be slipping even further away. Mwahahahaha! Oh, and the Hokies won't win the NC.

Check out Cowboyszone.com and look at the posts after the Loss to Washington and the loss to Seattle. They, as well. "can't handle the tough loss/drubbing."

Seriously, man, why are you here? What's the point?

What kind of person goes onto a rival's message board to talk trash?

Oh and Texas won't win the National Champioship either. In fact, if the Hokies win out and the the BCS formula is legit then there is no way that VT should not go to Pasadena. Texas' strength of schedule here on out is abysmal. VT faces #5 next week, NC, UVA and then most likely FSU.

:troll:

5SB is not long for this board methinks...don't waste your breath on him.

It's definatly going to be a tough week. I told myself I was going to take a break from the message board because of the people bashing our skins for a week until we play Philly, but I'm addicted to this board! I'm back on here at 12:58 right now, trying to get myself involved in a good discussion or two. It's going to be a rough week but don't get too down on yourself bro, hopefully our team grows from this showing today. I'm going to hate going into work in the morning and answering to the Gints fans.

Archived