Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun with McNabb photos.....................

Pete

I'm just sayin, if Photoshopping a winning score for your team ( which is one of the most pathetic things I've seen) and making fun of other teams QB's does it for ya then by all means.

As for excuses, I don't make em. We got beat.

:laugh: no what's pathetic is some eagle fan with a ridiculously self important sig, coming on a redskin board, trying to act superior, over something silly we enjoy doing for a laugh.

No I disagree, I'm gonna have to go with the Photoshopped scoreboard here. Sorry big guy.

That's okay. Nothing to be sorry about. We appreciate opinions of visiting fans as well here. Even when they are wrong.

Now before you come back, let's think about this. You're on a Redskins fan message board, ( the official one). Posting on a thread that has Redskins fans having fun, (key word there, fun), playing around with some pics of your guys. Yeah, the fun is at your guys' expense, but gee go figure. See above. So now enters an Eagles fan who's whining about 1, 1 pic out of how many? And is calling that 1 pic pathetic? Right.

That's okay. Nothing to be sorry about. We appreciate opinions of visiting fans as well here. Even when they are wrong.

Now before you come back, let's think about this. You're on a Redskins fan message board, ( the official one). Posting on a thread that has Redskins fans having fun, (key word there, fun), playing around with some pics of your guys. Yeah, the fun is at your guys' expense, but gee go figure. See above. So now enters an Eagles fan who's whining about 1, 1 pic out of how many? And is calling that 1 pic pathetic? Right.

I never said I didn't think it was funny, on the contrary I think it's friggin hilarious. I was just sayin you may not want to jinx yourself 2 weeks in a row. But hey, do what you want it is your board. Have at it.

What I would call funny is Micheal Irvin saying with Brett Farve as the Eagles QB they would be undefeated, meaning there is only one man to blame for all of the Eagles issues and that is the one somewhere in this thread :) :laugh:

I'm sure you've selectively agreed with Irvin this one time in your life. It's okay. My team has issues, issues that may not be worked out in time to save this season, but we'll see.

I never said I didn't think it was funny, on the contrary I think it's friggin hilarious. I was just sayin you may not want to jinx yourself 2 weeks in a row. But hey, do what you want it is your board. Have at it.

No. You didn't. But you implied little or no amusement by calling the pic "pathetic". Not exactly synonomous with humor. As for jinxing. Man I hope you're kidding. That would be scarey to think that having some fun would somehow help dictate the results of an NFL game. Now that's it on this for me. I would appreciate it if you would kindly do the same. We're having fun here and would like to keep it that way.

I'm sure you've selectively agreed with Irvin this one time in your life. It's okay. My team has issues, issues that may not be worked out in time to save this season, but we'll see.

How are you in Eagles fan in fredricksburg??

Actually I like Irvin and think he is funny.

sure, okay, yeah...... whatever :yawnee:

we do it every week.... best start in years... man we're jinxed alright :laugh:

yet again you're wrong

Easy, family is from Philly. There's more Steelers fans in Fred. than Skins fans.

Serves them right :silly:

Are you just upset with this thread because you do not have one creative bone in your body, come on weoponx you can do better then that right :laugh: :laugh:

hmmm didn't WB36 live in VA ;)

Archived