Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ive been dreaming about this game all week long

rvan1

Usually, after a tough loss, i dream we win (its some kind of condition i think...) and wake up disappointed. now, ive been dreaming all week long that we win in very realistic dreams (i wake up half disappointed its not true yet, and half anxious for sunday).

anybody else have this problem? :gaintsuck

i actually had a dream last night the giants had the first pro female at cornerback.

she shut moss down at the end :(

Damn T-Deck, that was funny :laugh:

I think dreams are cool. :silly:

I have't had a dream this week which is rare, so I can't add much except that I had a dream of the half-time score of the Tampa Bay playoff game in 99' - I TOLD EVERYONE WHAT THE SCORE WOULD BE BEFORE WE SAT DOWN TO WATCH THE GAME - and I was dead on. I think it was 6-3 or 6-0, something like that

:whoknows:

I've had Redskins dreams in the past--I once had a skins dream last season where I saw Smoot blitzing the QB causing a fumble and Springs recovering it. It actually almost happened just like that on game day against the Giants--smoot blitzed and caused the fumble but springs just missed recovering it. Wierd to say the least!

ANOTHER skins dream last night! i need to get my head checked.... this time it was against the texans, portis ran for 160 yards, no tds, and brunell threw a few, one to cooley that was an end-over-end spiral that cooley juggled and then caught in the end zone. the score was 38-0 in the second quarter (after portis took off running and got inside the texans 20, skins just kicked a field goal on first down to not "rub it in")

i think i may be obsessed

I've had Redskins dreams in the past--I once had a skins dream last season where I saw Smoot blitzing the QB causing a fumble and Springs recovering it. It actually almost happened just like that on game day against the Giants--smoot blitzed and caused the fumble but springs just missed recovering it. Wierd to say the least!

Dont worry i had a dream when i was 6 or 7 about my first middle school gym teacher(what hed look like and all that) and when i was 11 or 10 or whatever to middle school he looked and sounded the exact same.

Archived