Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad week for this game....

GEORGIASKINSFAN

I have a bad feeling that there is going to be a lot of emotion to dedicate this game for Mara..Kind of like an inspiration type of thing..Folks,I hope im wrong but this is bad timing!........Thoughts???:(

If anything its only going to be a distraction for the Giants. This games for 1st place in the NFC East and if a team needs something else to fire them up besides that alone, then there not too good of a team after all.

If the Giants are playing any harder because of this, they werent playing hard to begin with.

If Gibbs died today and the Skins played any harder this sunday, than they would have anyways, then they werent playing very hard to begin with.

In the NFL, guys have to play 100% week in and week out. If the Giants werent playing their hardest before, they wouldnt be 4-2.

Oh please, if they have to get pumped up for the passing of their owner then they really are in trouble. This is not combat that your buddy dies in your arms and you want revenge. God Bless his soul, he was a great owner and a man. But to think that they are going to have an edge.. NO.

I have a bad feeling that there is going to be a lot of emotion to dedicate this game for Mara..Kind of like an inspiration type of thing..Folks,I hope im wrong but this is bad timing!........Thoughts???:(

They will, but were be coming off a 52-17 victory over san fransisco which may not be the biggest win media wise but im sure the team is excited about it.

It's weird, I have a ton of confidence going into this game? I'm never like this?

I feel the exact same way for some off reason. I think that it might have been the post by someone yesterday of them analyzing the game. Then again, besides the easy games of the bears and 49ers, we haven't been picked to win like we have here. We will see come sunday, but for some reason, I am also very confident

:gaintsuck Its a bad week for this game for the giants. If they are dedicating this game to there late owner, then we will treat them the same way we treated the cowboys when they were dedicating the game to their three greats. We win--28-17

Archived