Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Facts about about this weekends game from a GIANTS fan

Happyfoosball

do opposing teams fans like getting banned? or like being labeled trolls? thats something a 11 year old would do...not 25....

anywho if your title had started off with "thoughts" instead of "facts" I would have probably read it...instead I honestly just read the replies and realized that you made some ignorant statements.....what a waste of space you are.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is going to be a close game? I really think the way that we match up against the giants we're going to walk all over them.

Please tell me how my logic is flawed:

1) Special teams is not going to give up yards to the giants forcing Eli to move the ball the entire field.

2) Walking up the field is very difficult as KC and Denver found. Moreover, if Lavar and our secondary is playing Williams will probably show an even more ferocious defense than we've seen the past few weeks. San Fran received just a taste of what the giants will receive.

3) The only comparable defense to the giants we've played against has been... San Fran. And our Offense moved the ball at WILL against the Broncos defense.

4) Frankly, if our offense comes out aggressive and puts up points quickly and early we'll have the giants playing catchup the whole game which would make victory for the giants very very difficult.

i've been thinking that too, choc. not sure if its my homer glasses i'm seeing thru or not, but if i were a betting man, i'd take the skins.

Archived