Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote on ESPN for the Redskins

jdeichert2636

There is a poll on the home page of www.espn.go.com asking who you think is going to win the NFC East. The Eagles of course are in the lead after 3000 votes but the Giants are in second with the Cowboys in 3rd and us at the bottom. We need to make the world understand that we are true competitors in our division. Go vote, try to vote more than once if possible. HTTR!!!

I'm disappointed in North Carolina. Back in the day before the PANTHERS came around we had Skins fans all over the place that would have our state green. Oh well, I'm sorry that half of our country is wrong about the Eagles. I think they will end up in last. Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles. << From most wins to least. Eagles are awful people... OPEN YOUR EYES! Defense - effective, overused QB < Good TEAMS

I live in dallas so not only local states voted for us. Maybe I'm the only one in the continental US outside of the DC area that voted for the Skins. I hope they run that poll after we play the Eagles and the Giants in then next 2 weeks. I wonder what it will read then.

I can assure you that you are NOT the only one from outside the DC area voting for the SKINS.

;)

Blondie

Archived