Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the guy in the EXTREMESKINS hat?

flexxskins

I know that I must have sounded like a little kid when I said to my wife...(voice slightly raised from recognizing him), "honey, there goes one of the mods from EXTREMESKINS."

While watching the "Post Game Show", I saw this guy wearing a EXTREMESKINS hat, holding a mic/recorder up to Santana Moss's grill, while Kelli Johnson bombarded Santana with dancing in the endzone questions. (She was really annoying BTW).

Never the less, I know that I have seen this hat wearing man before and you would think that since I have been a member here for a little while, that I would know this guy. But since I have never met any of the mods, all I can really do is guess that it was Blade since he posted the audio of the game.

Guys, don't be mad at me if I was wrong. Don't a couple of you guys go to the home games at a time, record interviews and have someone else do the audio for here sometimes?

Anyway, it was a proud moment for me to see my favorite site represented with pride on tv.

P.S. Even though Kelli Johnson can be annoying sometimes...the woman does something for me :). Am I alone on this?

:laugh: Manicured hair? :laugh:
Yeah man, I mean the woman didn't have a flaw. I came home and immediately purchased a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure for my wife. :) She knows that I think that K.Johnson is nice looking. Although, she doesn't know what the sudden gift certificate was all about. :shutup:.

Never the less, I know that I have seen this hat wearing man before and you would think that since I have been a member here for a little while, that I would know this guy. But since I have never met any of the mods, all I can really do is guess that it was Blade since he posted the audio of the game.

Yeah I saw that too. Skinny guy with facial hair & glasses, in 30s? (needs to work out & shave)

Archived