Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF 10/17/05: Rams at Colts

Dah-Dee

Holy cow, another Indy INT; 4 turnovers for the Rams now.

Colts take over at the Rams 19. Manning looking for more.

Complete to Harrison to the 2-inch line!

Come on, give it to James..... Harrison out. Edge is still in! :D

TV timeout.

We're back, and.....

TD EDGE!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Rams reduced to screens to and runs by Jackson. 45-20 Colts, screens not gonna help much if the recipient isn't Santana Moss ;) .... or Priest Holmes :(

Jackson on another screen down to the Colts 23 as they play some kind of preventy-type defense. *yawn*

Hmmm... maybe a good thing if the Rams score, as the second place team in my fantasy league has the Indy defense tonight. :silly:

If you have Bulger in all game, the colts get smashed. Anyone watching the game could've seen that. 17-0 before he got hurt, and the backup threw 3 or 4 INT which I'm pretty sure all resulted in atleast a couple TD's or more. The colts dodged a bullet with this game...

Um, right before he went out he threw an INT as well. Hence, how he got hurt. Not saying the Rams wouldn't have done better. However, Colts did look like they just got some momentum.

I think the Colts win that game either way...

They may not have run it up so much at the end (because Bulger wouldn't have made those last two INTs most likely).

However, with Martin playing well in the first half, it was already 20-14 at the half and, I believe, 20-17 before the Rams got the ball back in the 2nd half. That's pretty much an even game with the better team at home....

Um, right before he went out he threw an INT as well. Hence, how he got hurt. Not saying the Rams wouldn't have done better. However, Colts did look like they just got some momentum.

I'll take that. Although, had the colts won that still, it wouldve been a nail-biter at the very least.

Archived