Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chicks remark

mawapa

Anyone see monday night live on comcast? they joked around about the "smoot cruise" then later on they had cheerleaders ask questions from fan e-mails. Toward the end of the segment chick asked the cheerleaders who was their favorite skin... the hot blonde said jansen because she had met him and his wife before and they were down to earth. They all joked around and gave jon a hard time but then chick blurted out "he met her (the hot blonde cheerleader) ON THE CRUISE!!! Nobody said nothing and chick moved on to the next segment but, i was laughing my ass off... Very funny remark but does anyone think chick will get in trouble for saying it?

OOOOOOkkkkkkkk.

I guess it was a tivo moment?

I have no idea if he said it or not....I just didnt hear it.

I don't think alot of what Chic says is important enough to tivo.

Blondie

My tivo wasn't recording but i was paying attention :D

Come on bubba, this is only my second thread started in 2+ years and i'm on a roll with you and blondie postin' in it :D

If bubba can't verify then i guess this thread is lost in the masses like the first.

You should host it for us poor folks without comcast :(

Dude i wish i knew how ... i've only seen two of my favorite shows (redskins report/joe gibbs show) ONCE this year because i can't get the tivo to record when they they are on - NOT when they are scheduled.

Dude i wish i knew how ... i've only seen two of my favorite shows (redskins report/joe gibbs show) ONCE this year because i can't get the tivo to record when they they are on - NOT when they are scheduled.

If you catch it not scheduled you can go to "Pick Programs to Record" and select "record by time"... I'm pretty sure (not sitting in front of my TiVO now but it is a vital part of my life).

Archived