Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN at it again.

Spaceman Spiff

What a bunch of ****ing hacks. After that call in the ALCS was wrong, they're replaying this old ass story on the Don Denkinger blunder in the 1985 world series. They showed this thing like a year ago, and they're passing it off like its something new.

They seriously must have this station on autopilot, sportscenter all morning, random crap from 1-4 pm, 5-6 ATR and PTI, 6 sportscenter, a game, then sportscenter and the trifecta.

I hate espn, I wish there was an alternative sports channel.

What a bunch of ****ing hacks. After that call in the ALCS was wrong, they're replaying this old ass story on the Don Denkinger blunder in the 1985 world series. They showed this thing like a year ago, and they're passing it off like its something new.

They seriously must have this station on autopilot, sportscenter all morning, random crap from 1-4 pm, 5-6 ATR and PTI, 6 sportscenter, a game, then sportscenter and the trifecta.

I totally agree. I rarely watch sportscenter any more. I never watch their NFL pregame show.

A challenger needs to step up to the plate.

I stopped watching SportsCenter regularly after they showed the "Stu Unger Story" for the 45th time just to shamelessly promote a new episode of the World Series of Poker. They did it three weeks in a row after I'd already seen the same story the previous two years.

I'm sure they're doing the same things now, I've just stopped watching.

I saw that too, that is recycled from last year. Nothing had changed, what a bunch of lazy bums.

I totally agree. I rarely watch sportscenter any more. I never watch their NFL pregame show.

A challenger needs to step up to the plate.

NFL primetime is starting to suck too, I used to love that show but now I cannot stand it. That Tom Jackson is so biased... :doh:

ESPN jumped the shark on the "Chris" Everett interview. It was a riot though :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh man that never gets old. Jim Everett looks like a big ass dude, I wouldn't mess with him. The look on Romes face after Everett topples the table is priceless, too.

so the baseball game just ended and i turn on espn cause i actually like the baseball analysts. what do i see? ****ING CHEERLEADING!

IT used to be that CNNSI had a channel, but that went down the tubes. I didn't even know either. One day I was flipping channels and realized there was no CNNSI.

Oh well.

maybe if ESPN has enough channels there will be an internal 'alternative' network.

ESPN 8--THE OCHO!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh man that never gets old. Jim Everett looks like a big ass dude, I wouldn't mess with him. The look on Romes face after Everett topples the table is priceless, too.

so the baseball game just ended and i turn on espn cause i actually like the baseball analysts. what do i see? ****ING CHEERLEADING!

Hell of a game huh :) Man, Pujols is a freak of nature.

Archived