Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder must be the reason for Arrington Benching

skinzbeachman

Yes I said it. Why you may ask do I make such a stupid comment? Because that is the only reason we have not been given for Lavar Arringtons benching.

If Dan Snyder wasnt behind it, wouldnt he be raising hell about the money he is paying L.A. to sit on the bench. Look at the fact that Arrington made a big deal for 2 years about being cheated by the Redskins out of some money in his contract. Then they make an agreement that he will get the money in proformance incentives. OOPS cant make that extra money if your not on the field.

You honestly cant tell me that for the last 2 weeks the only player who hasnt played on the defensive side of the ball is a healthy Lavar Arrington because he doesnt know the schemes. What a crock of poo poo. Thats is saying he is the worst player on defense,the last boy to be picked on the sandlot pickup game. Im not buying it for a minute. Yes I ripped L.A. just last week on this very site about not playing his assignments,and losing the skins games, but to not play him at all on the defensive side is a Capital Offense.

Snyder dare not push around Joe and Gregg. It's the coaches that have decided LA won't play. Plus, why would he pay a guy millions to not play him? Makes no sense whatsoever. He's not a stupid business man to let personal opinion in way of winning > success > more $$$.

Whatever reason that may be behind all of this, one thing was made abundantly clear over the last few weeks, our defense has glaring weaknesses and would be better with Lavar Arrington getting reps. There is no longer any argument against it.

Chicago 7

Dallas 13

Seattle 17 and an upright

Denver 21

KC 28

Let's stop the leaking.

Would people stop grasping for straws??? Jesus christ this is old!

Give me a better explanation. Warrick Holdman was exposed today. He is a decent, journeyman linebacker. But he should not be starting ahead of Lavar Arrington. Holdman gets tied up with a frickin wideout while L. Johnson chugs right by him for a big gain. He's a step slow to plays to his side of the field.

If this coaching staff is so vaunted and Lavar is "undisciplined" why can't these coaches COACH a supreme talent to play the schemes? This sham has gone on long enough. Put Lavar in the lineup.

How many turnovers did we get today? ZERO! This is sickening, and the sad thing is, the damage they've done to the relationship between the Skins and Lavar might be permanent. It's a shame, and a shameful time for the Redskins.

"if its not broke, dont fix it", i think i remember hearing that...well to me it looks broke. i think what ever the problems is, gregg williams will fix it. i trust him. i think it will get better. we have a game to hopefully gain some confidence in SF and then we get a huge test in NY so maybe LaVar will get some snaps this next game. but regardless, i do feel that the d will get better (positive thinking)

Archived