Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread--skins/chiefs

Blondie

This defense is overrated. They are not as good as everyone thinks. Three big touchdown plays in two weeks. Plus no turnovers forced.

You are right on the turnovers, but other than that, it was just the Holmes cathch that they did not stop, I think Arrington should play some. :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky

You are right on the turnovers, but other than that, it was just the Holmes cathch that they did not stop, I think Arrington should play some. :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky

Chiefs perspective-Not bad coverage there. That Holmes guy is, after all, pretty good.

Keep your heads up, guys and gals. The Redskins are a good football team. That's not patronization. Jared Allen goes apesh*t, turnovers, and yes, I'll admit, some fortunate calls for us beats you today. Keep grinding.

Ahhh crap. I knew I should've done my report yesterday. By no means do I want to do this. Maybe except play Madden 06 and just **** up KC on rookie mode. Maybe that'll help =). One thing is for sure and i'm extremely happy about is that Moss is a ****ing BEAST. A legitimate playmaker.

Archived