Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone else think that if we play like this in KC we will win?

footballhenry

If we go out and play on offense like we did today we have an extremely good chance of winning a week from now. I thought that KC would be tougher, and still do, but the offense played so much better than anticipated. Were going to be going up against a worse defense in KC than Denver and I think that if our D can hamper down, and our O step up like today then we WILL win in Arrowhead. :cheers:

I just hope teams aren't finding out ways to run on our D. It looked like anytime they pitched it out they broke either for a TD or a fairly large gain. There are some flaws in the Defense that we need to lock down. I do think we can win in KC if we played like we did today if we cut down on penalties and stupid mistakes.

Don't expect a win with that same special teams play..like blocked FGs..short punts and kickoffs, unless we block all their punts :laugh:...Donte Hall might take one back if our kickoff coverage isn't stout. Gotta stop the penalties and turnovers on offense, but the tide is turning on that side of the ball finally.

The defense is going to have a harder time if Jimoh is the 2nd corner. Hopefully Harris and Springs will both be back.

No. We have no chance of winning playing like that. 10 Penalties or more is death. Ade Jimoh at corner is death. Hate to say it but Rogers is not ready to be a starter. He's a nickel corner at best right now. Blocked kicks and turnovers, we simply cannot overcome them. And we get few turnovers ourslves. The blocked kick we made was something we need more of.

Winning in KC playing the way we did..........not happening.

Got to do the following things in order to beat KC.

1. O-line needs to keep playing like today

2. Brunell and the recievers need to play like today

3. Portis needs another 100+ yard game with a average around 5.0ypc

4. D needs to play like today except for the 2 big plays to Tatum Bell

5. NO O turnovers

6. At least 1 D turnover

7. Cut the penalties to around the # we had vs Seattle

8. STs has to play better (no more blocked FG's, no penalties when we convert FG's etc.)

9. Continue to control TOP and convert 3rd downs.

10. More pressure on Trent Green (Lavar, Clemons....somebody).

Archived