Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

holdman fan club

CurseReversed

This is a pointless thread because it has nothing to do with Holdman. It has everything to do with Arrington. I like Arrington more than Holdman. I just know Holdman gives us a better chance to win right now than Arrington. That won't always be the case. But it is right now.

This is a pointless thread because it has nothing to do with Holdman. It has everything to do with Arrington. I like Arrington more than Holdman. I just know Holdman gives us a better chance to win right now than Arrington. That won't always be the case. But it is right now.

Sorry Art but without LA our D it is nothing special, with Lavar we could be. We need the big play guy on D and we need someone to get pressure on the QB's. Holdman has not done anything special.

Although Holdman had his best game of the year (4T 1A), he was also the linebacker that the Broncos ran at all night long. He gave up the first touchdown and showed very little effort in doing on that play. The Broncos also made most of their first downs by running right at him. Teams run toward the weakest point. The Broncos know where that is. Now if only GW could watch the films and see if he can figure it out. Once again we did not pressure the QB or cause any turnovers. GW needs to pull his head out so that he can see what every other team in the league already sees. We are weak on Holdman's side. Our best linebacker is on the bench.:2cents:

Holdman is the man for the job right now. End of story.

When GW decides Lavar is ready to play, he will play him. End of story part II.

Those of you who are still questioning GW have me baffled. One minute your praising our D the next your talking about how GW doesn't know what he's doing. Which is it? Pick a side and stay there. If he doesn't know what he's doing, your saying he's not a good defensive coach. And I think we know that would be a stupid side to be on. If you think he does know what he's doing, you should have faith in Holdman right now and understand that there is a reason Lavar is not in. My take is that Williams feels Lavar would not have handled the boot well and is still learning the system. But what do I know.

Archived