Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only reason we lost is Special TEAMS COACH

bsmsss

Every week our feild position sucks. The offense is going on 80 yard drives.

We get a feild goal blocked every week. There is always a false start or delay of game every week

the special teams lost the games by themselves. Thrash let the ball bounce making us go 95 yards

WTF IS GOING ON? Our kickoff returning sucks. How come we never return a ball to someone else territory?

Every week our feild position sucks. The offense is going on 80 yard drives.

We get a feild goal blocked every week. There is always a false start or delay of game every week

the special teams lost the games by themselves. Thrash let the ball bounce making us go 95 yards

WTF IS GOING ON? Our kickoff returning sucks. How come we never return a ball to someone else territory?

You are just starting these threads all over the place......

Lets face it guys, this BrunellSuperbowl has it all figured out.

Uh, ok. So the title of your thread is that we lost because our special teams coordinator, yet in your post you blame it on injuries? Make up your mind, which is it? Btw, I thought that was a pretty good play we came up with on that blocked punt, don't you think?

Both blocked FG's these past two weeks were Novak's fault. He has been kicking it too low. Besides that he has been nearly flawless.

Not to mention two kickoffs in consecutive weeks that have landed between the 30 and 40 yard lines. This guy is not the answer. I know he kicked the game winner last week, but he's not that good.

Not to mention two kickoffs in consecutive weeks that have landed between the 30 and 40 yard lines. This guy is not the answer. I know he kicked the game winner last week, but he's not that good.

Actually it was the 20 and if you watched the Joe Gibbs show you would here the coach tell you that they were purposely pooched. The kid has kicked well and has a bright future. On both of his blocks our line allowed way to much penetration up the middle. I'm all for releasing Hall, (save the cap money) and signing a cornerback. Do you think Gibbs can get DG out of retirement??

I didn't see any kickoffs bounce betwween the 30 and 40. if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that the coaches had Novak kick High and short kicks to limit a big return. They've said it in their interviews.

Archived