Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Tuck Rule

jimster

I don't understand at all how that call was overturned... Or how Patten was called for PI, how that PI on Cooley WASN'T called...

We got screwed.

Amen to that. I would like to add that on Tatum Bell's 55 yd TD run, Marcus Washington was pushed in the back by a blocker. Where was the illegal block in the back call? Nice job refs.

I don't understand at all how that call was overturned... Or how Patten was called for PI, how that PI on Cooley WASN'T called...

We got screwed.

Yeah, that one on Cooley was so blatant I can't believe it. I mean, he was tackling him, his back turned, not looking at the ball way before the ball got there. Four strikes and you're out.

Don't get me wrong... I'm generally not the type to run around crying about referees... But I can't shake this one today...

The PIs? Fine, I can live with... But the safety getting taken off the board is making me sick to my stomach...

We got screwed.

Denver has been known to "cheat"...

I know this sounds like being a sore loser but here is a fact.

Denver cheated the salary cap or somthing to win their super bowls. There is no way a referee can get that much calls so obvious calls as well...wrong.especially the tuck rule one. As i see it denver payed them referees off.

Did anyone see the Ravens/Lions game where Harrington sensed the blitzer about to hit him and flings the ball horizontally about 10 or so yards? All of the players stopped assuming it was incomplete, yet the refs never blew their whistles and Kevin Jones picked it up and ran to the 1. On this play, the refs made a complete judgement call and ruled (even after an inconclusive replay) that the ball was loose in his hand right before it came out and was therefore a fumble. If it was a fumble, there was no way he could have made it fly 10+ yds across the field. I can't stand the Ravens but they got seriously jobbed on that one.

The refs made a bogus judgement call that fooled every player out there (who all saw it as incomplete). The refs in the Skins game seem to have made the opposite bogus judgement call. What do these plays have in common to me...they both resulted in positive plays for the home teams. :mad:

Archived