Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Respect Jake Plummer for this!

itisthepitts

This may have been posted but... if so I am sorry. As everyone probally well knows, all NFL active teams wore the green Futbol sticker on their helments this past weekend. Only 1 player refused to display the sticker for a good reason. Jake refused to wear the Futbol sticker as payback to the NFL for not letting him wear a tribute sticker in the past to Pat Tillman. :cheers:

With that being said I still hope that he gets the $hit knocked out of him Sunday! :silly:

Tillman, God rest his soul, was a BEAST!!! Incredible story. Gotta love Jake for that.

That being said, I'd like for us to destroy him tomorrow and I'll remember this story then. Until then... can't wait for you to meet my raw meat eaters on defense little Jakey

Big ups to Jake...

Sometimes the Madison Ave. elite in the NFL office lose touch with reality. Obviously, who ever is the fashion police is one bored individual. Jake's tribute should have been allowed and he deserves credit for not becoming another one of their human billboards.

Jake's career would have ended if Shawn Barber had stood up and tore off Jake's finger in Arizona.

That's funny. :laugh:

Jake Plummer is a cool dude. My hats off to him for his support for Pat Tillman.

Today, Plummer is the enemy......Go Skins! :cool:

This may have been posted but... if so I am sorry. As everyone probally well knows, all NFL active teams wore the green Futbol sticker on their helments this past weekend. Only 1 player refused to display the sticker for a good reason. Jake refused to wear the Futbol sticker as payback to the NFL for not letting him wear a tribute sticker in the past to Pat Tillman. :cheers:

wow what a crybaby... :rolleyes: :doh:

Archived