Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More than 20 points next week??

Walking Deadman

According to the "pattern" we will score 209 points in our last game, there are no patterns.

sweet, 209 points - Portis will probably run for 500 yards and Santana Moss will have like 15 touchdowns - that's going to be awwwwesome :point2sky

I believe we will score more than 20 points. I don't think their defense is THAT good. I think we will score 24. I believe they will score 17.

Thus, we win and advance to 4-0!

Champ will not play. He will not want to be matched up against Moss! Moss is too fast and shifty and Champ knows he will not be well enough to even stay near him. He will worry too much about his reputation as "best corner."

He will not want to be burned by his old team.

I think that if the Skins can eliminate turnovers, minimize penalties and get ahead early they will put up more than 20 points.

Denver plays well with a lead, but if they get behind their passing game will make it hard for them to catch up.

Here are some points of interest to ponder as you think about this next game.

Penalties have played a major role in Denver's games. Denver commits very few penalties while their opponents keep shooting themselves in the foot. This year, Bronco opponents have been penalized for 348 total yards. The worst offenders have been Jax (15 penalties 119yds) and KC (13 penalties 118yds).

Turnovers have also been crucial for Denver. Denver's defense has 10 takeaways so far.

Denver is the worst in the NFL on 3rd down. They have only been successful 27.5%(14 of 51) of the time. The average number of 3rd downs for teams that have played 4 games is 52. The Redskins have been able to convert 49%(25 of 51) of their 3rd downs.

No crap, it was the weirdest thing. I had a dream last night about the game and I swear when I woke up I could've told you everything that happened play by play. I don't want to say what I think we will score but it was above 20 and we won the game. From what I remember it was a good game too. It was kinda like the Seattle game where we led but then they rallied and tried to make a comeback but our D played better this time. we won by 7.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

We went from 9 points to 14 points from WEek 1 to Week 2-improvement of 5 points.

14 points to 20 points from 2 to 3(4)-improvement of 6 points.

Statistical trends say we improve our scoring now by 7 points, meaning we put 27 up on the Broncos. ;)

Hate to tell you, but if football was like that then I could make millions. Kansas City almost shut out the Jets, but did that mean their defense was the best in the league? Nope.

It is who you play that will determine your score not what last weeks score.

Ok notice a trend?

Week 1: 3FGs-- 9pts.

Week 2: 2TDs-- 14pts.

Week 3: 2TDs, 2FGs-- 20pts.

Anybody think we improve on points scoring next week?

OK, let me get this straight. You think the Skins offense is as good as the Chiefs, Chargers, and Jags combined. Oh my. :doh:

Those teams have been limited to 20 points over the last 10 quarters, and the Skins can do it in 4!!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

OK, let me get this straight. You think the Skins offense is as good as the Chiefs, Chargers, and Jags combined. Oh my. :doh:

Those teams have been limited to 20 points over the last 10 quarters, and the Skins can do it in 4!!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Well I do think we're as good as the Dolphins O and they scored enough to beat your team......great thinking coco, I mean ovaltine, I meas Bosko.

Well I do think we're as good as the Dolphins O and they scored enough to beat your team......great thinking coco, I mean ovaltine, I meas Bosko.

That was at Miami in over 100 degree weather. How's that saying go? Once is a fluke, twice a coincidence, and three times is a trend.

Denvers D didn't show up once (fluke), and they dominated the other three games (trend). The fluke game is the one you chose to bring up. That's cool though.

There are some exceptions to the whole fluke/coincidence/trend thing. Like when one team beats 3 weak teams. When they win one game because of a couple "chucks", and one because the opposing kicker missed a fg.

That was at Miami in over 100 degree weather. How's that saying go? Once is a fluke, twice a coincidence, and three times is a trend.

Denvers D didn't show up once (fluke), and they dominated the other three games (trend). The fluke game is the one you chose to bring up. That's cool though.

There are some exceptions to the whole fluke/coincidence/trend thing. Like when one team beats 3 weak teams. When they win one game because of a couple "chucks", and one because the opposing kicker missed a fg.

Oh,

so you're saying that your team has had three fluke weeks?

Nice...... :loser:

We'll find out in 24 hours....then maybe we won't be seeing the Cowboy-esque Broncos trolls anymore.

I think we are going to put it all together this weekend and blow Denver away. I really think we will win by 14 points or more. The press acts like Denver is last year's SB champion. Mile High has its challenges; however, we will win this game in excess!

Archived