Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is up with Arrington?????

I am in a Sandbox fantasy football league and the following message was left for the owners:

"Coaches: Welcome to Full Contact 2002! Please note that Lavar Arrington is STILL not in the game. Because of an ongoing dispute between Arrington and the NFLPA, we are not allowed to include him"

What is the problem Arrington is having with the NFLPA that is keeping him out of fantasy football?

He doens't rubb with just anybody.... lol

just kidding, he never wanted to agree with the NFLPA about selling his right for his name and number.....

Sounds stupid but I read somewhere that he is not the first one to refuse to do it.

Please help, here. Who was the other one?:doh:

Thus the reason for a lack of support to market Skins players nationally, that are also on the roster.

Loolk for Samuels, Smoot and a couple of others to change that though. This group of guys is WAY to marketable to pass up.

products, movies, videos/DVD, spinoff markets, coimmunity, etc. These guys have the "it" to do it. Give it some time and LaVar will come around on some of his holdouts.

I don't wanna blame Lavar for this. I'm sure he's a reasonable guy, who has some issues with the NFLPA. But I would love to use him on my FF team, and I really hope EAsports made #57 (which is the # they assigned him on the video game) for the Skins on Madden '03 better then he was on last years version.

Archived