Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tired of hearing ramsey in the same sentence w/ brunell.

dinzelwashington

I find it ironic that you would start another Ramsey/Brunell thread to state how tired you are of reading about Ramsey and Brunell in the same sentence. But, I agree...lets talk about Portis or Marcus. No more Ramsey/Brunell or Arrington talk till after Sunday!!!

I find it ironic that you would start another Ramsey/Brunell thread to state how tired you are of reading about Ramsey and Brunell in the same sentence. But, I agree...lets talk about Portis or Marcus. No more Ramsey/Brunell or Arrington talk till after Sunday!!!

Hmmm. Yup. That's irony.

its on tv every week, ramsey or brunell, redskins uncertainty.. we are certain of brunell already...these threads should shed off like defenders on portis already... new interesting topic, plz.........

They won't die off with people creating threads like this =P

to get the message out..

Yeah, because I'm sure people hadn't realized that there were 68,000 Ramsey/Brunell threads on ES (67,596 of which were started by AJ or footballhenry). I mean, thank god you started a thread so that someone like me would notice that its been a problem. Jesus, what would we do without yo, dinzel?!??! :doh:

If Brunell puts up 4 good qtrs of football this weekend instead of just one and the skins put this game away 24-7 going into the 4th.....the QB drama will end. If the game is decided in the last moments again...it will continue.

Someone has to win the starting job by showing themselves to be the answer...not just a little better then the other guy that isn't good enough.

Archived