Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm sick of it so answer my question

bricucci

Dear Every NFL sportswriter/broadcaster (outside of DC):

]I have patiently put up with 1 million comments this week about how the Skins were lucky and how Dallas dominated the game but couldn't finish. Can you please take the time to answer my question? What exactly did the Cowboys do for 56 minutes that led you to believe they dominated this game? Wait I don't have time for your poor, pathetic responses, so I will answer for you.

They hit for two (count them 2) big plays to Terry Glen resulting in 1 field goal and 1 td. Yes, you take away the 2 deep throws to Glenn and they did nothing. The Boys had 2 big plays the Skins had 2 BIGGER plays resulting in a win.

Yes I heard Keyshawn on the radio talking about how Bledsoe just missed him for a td, but wait, Santana was 3 inches away from scoring 3 tds and putting us up 7-0 in the first quarter. I guess that puts a big foot right up Meshawns whining. Oh yea and then the botched fumble call on Patrick Crayton which Walt Harris would have run in for a third TD and the Skins would have really rubbed it in on Ring of Criminal Night! Please before you start to analyze a game do me a favor: watch it with a non bias opinion.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter (oh you probably threw it away) and I'm looking forward to reading your article on the playoff bound Redksins 14 weeks from now.

Yours Truly

Fan of the disrepected, non respected, so called Hopeless 2 and 0 Washington Redskins

The funny thing is you WON'T be hearing the media spin a "49ers Collapse" story when they talk about the 49ers/Cowboys game on Monday morning. They'll instead spin it as being a great Dallas comeback in which they scored 15 unanswered 4th quarter points.

But as somebody else said, time to focus on the Seahawks.

I truly believe that further evidence of the high character present on our Redskin team will be if we can come out next Sunday and not experience a letdown after an emotional win last Monday.

Go Skins !

Archived