Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl Pick?

Thinking Skins

I dont care how lucky those last two plays may have been; or how bad our offense has looked; or whatever QB controversy our team may be in the midst of, WE ARE LOOKING LIKE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN MINNESOTA.

Yet some people are still saying that the Vikings are a Super Bowl pick, or at least their pick to win the central.

There are a lot of opinions that I can understand , or at least try to explain on this board, but I just don't get this one. They need to just admit that Daunte misses Randy like the skinny dude misses Chris Farley.

Two games don't really define a season. Vikings weren't bad last year, and they supposedly improved their defense this year. I guess the guys making these predictions are just going by that.

I kinda agree with you though. How many times have we seen on ESPN how many teams made the playoffs starting 0-2? I don't remember the exact stat, but I know that based on history, the Vikings have a big hill to climb.

It isnt the fact the minnesota is 0-2 its the fact how they got 0-2. Most fans around here dont think so, but in fact what happens in a game does matter just as much (moreso imo) as who wins. Minnesotas defence has infact not improved, if it has Im not seeing it, and dante is falling apart without moss.

There are 0-2 teams that will make a rebound, Im willing to be the chargers will starting this weekend.

Archived