Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins now hiring!!!

washogskinz

Redskins are in dire need of 12th man (or woman) for the Eagles and Cowboys games at Fedex. I was in Texas Stadium for the last game. They had the largest crowd in 20 years. From section 105 the noise level was unreal. Gibbs had to keep the snap count (2) the same all night. Needless to say that gave the 'pokes defense a tremendous advantage.

Please Please Please, show up at FedEx with as many loud REDSKIN fans as you can. Bring a Friend.

I'm not someone who really deserves to comment on this because I very rarely go to games anymore but I can say that coming thru my boob-tube, the crowd volume increased in Gibbs' first year and the Bears game this year was the best yet. In fact, I'd even say I was HAPPY with the crowd in our first home game this season. I like this thread. Keep 'em screamin'.

And it was a totally amazing experience for me to be at my very first Redskins game when it was so loud---the Bears game. I screamed the whole time with two friendly drunks next to me. The three of us along with others kept trying to get the rest of the people on their feet to scream. Finally, the stuffy ones of several rows behind us were all on their feet cheering in the last quarter when the Bears false started 3 times.

Our Defense + Joe Gibbs + scoring QB= ROWDY LOUD DIE-HARD FANS

It helps when you put a toilet lid on your stadium. Holds the noise in.

Flying into Dallas-Fort Worth, I noticed the toilet resemblance. Unfortunately, I was unable to dislodge the "blue ice" from the airplane's head at the time

Jerry Jones supposedly owns a 12 person hot tub shaped like Texas Stadium. I'll give you a buck if you'll toss a couple of Baby Ruths in there (a la Caddyshack)!

Archived