Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My favorite part about the 2nd Moss TD:

Art Monk 4 HOF

Was the crowd reaction as soon as he caught it. The place actually sounded LOUD. The Skins fans really represented well all night there. You could see them in every crowd shot and hear them when we made a play. It was also loud after Sean Taylor's hit and Walt Harris' tackle on 4th down. After dealing with so many Cowgirls fans at FedEx lately, it was nice to see our bretheren represent on the road like that.

Way to go Skins fans that were there :applause::wavetowel:jump::chestram:

:dallasuck

I will be the guy rocking Mile High with cheers for Moss's 5 and 6 speedy TDs (taking into account the two he will catch vs Seattle, of course) in week 5! I just scored tickets in Denver off e-bay! yeah!

Would it be wrong to wear a burgundy Champ jersey?

I'll be wearing my burgundy Portis jersey :)

Was the crowd reaction as soon as he caught it. The place actually sounded LOUD. The Skins fans really represented well all night there. You could see them in every crowd shot and hear them when we made a play. It was also loud after Sean Taylor's hit and Walt Harris' tackle on 4th down. After dealing with so many Cowgirls fans at FedEx lately, it was nice to see our bretheren represent on the road like that.

Way to go Skins fans that were there :applause::wavetowel:jump::chestram:

:dallasuck

As I stood in awe after the second TD, I remember thinking DAMN! The Skins fans there are representin'. I can't wait to hear the noise at Fed-Ex a week from Sunday!!!

I was one of those fans singing Hail to the Redskins in the parking lot after the game at the site where Blondie had her tailgate party. A lot of people headed back there and it was nothing but screaming, high fives and singing as the Cowboys fans filed out. And not one of them said a word.

The Skins fans down were loud and proud all night. You couldn't walk very far without seeing some Burgundy and Gold. Without a doubt this was my second finest moment at a Skins game. Standing shoulder to waist with Joe Jacoby on the sideline at RFK as he celebrated the victory in the 82 Championship game against the Pokes with his teammates can never be topped....but this was close.

Archived