Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Help! Richmond, VA info needed...

RonJeremy

I am attending a week long training session in Richmond, VA next week Sept 19-23. I will be staying at the Richmond Marriott. My only question is where is a good place to watch the Monday Night game against Dallas. :D

I don't want to stumble into someplace with a bunch of Cowboys fans and get into trouble while I am at a work function. What is a good place to watch the game that is so pro-Skins that a Dallas fan wouldn't bother stepping in to??

Thanks!

:logo:

I think the Richmond Marriott runs a shuttle bus to Shockoe Slip. You can catch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings on East Cary. They have the Skins on the big screen. Bailey's on W. Broad is a good spot, too, but a little ways away from where you'll be.

Beware: Cowboy fans are like roaches, they will pop up anywhere.

Arent too many dallas fans here in richmond.

I reccommned going to Mulligans Sports Bar. 1323 W Main St

:cheers:

Thanks.

I think the Richmond Marriott runs a shuttle bus to Shockoe Slip. You can catch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings on East Cary. They have the Skins on the big screen. Bailey's on W. Broad is a good spot, too, but a little ways away from where you'll be.

Beware: Cowboy fans are like roaches, they will pop up anywhere.

My info from the hotel did mention the shuttle and Shockoe Slip. Might be an option.

Hedgehog,

I think the Mulligan's on Broad Street is a good call. It's walking distance from your hotel but you may not want to walk it. Hey man, I'd come get you but I'm gonna be out of town myself.

I will take a taxi if I decide that is where I want to go.

Bailey's and Mulligans are great options, Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place as well. Hooters is always an option, but might be more cowboys fans there. Bailey's is usually pretty pro-skins. Baileys has some hot waitresses too if you are looking for something to distract you from the game in case we go down. :dallasuck

Thanks for all of the options.

All of us here in Richmond, and I'm relatively new here as well, should get together on Monday night and watch the game. Come up with a consensus as to where to meet.... and someone will come by and pick you up RonJ.

If you decide to do that send me a PM. :cheers:

:dallasuck

Also Bandito's just off the Boulevard. They make a big deal out of the MNF thing. Not sure about the percentage of Cowboy fans though.

Check with the hotel concierge as well. He might be able to steer you to something cool nearby.

Hope you enjoy our hospitality!

Archived