Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr. Snyder: PLEASE READ THIS POST

rayprils

Dear Mr. Snyder,

Upon inspections of your newest acquistion, I have notice a pest infestation problem. Allow me to offer my services to eliminate the problem, in a personal, hands on manner that my company specializes in. You will not be sorry. Act now - low per pest fees, with reasonable expenses.

Thank you.

Waldo da Mag

General Manager

Soprano Waste Management Corp.

"Let us plug, err, clean up you pest, so you won't have to"

On another note; if the players need extra motivation to beat Dallas, then either a) Gibbs really isn't doing his job well, or B) we need new players. I don't think either one is the case, personally. They've gotten all the bounces and all the whistles the past few years (at least the games in recent memory....not including the Hasselbeck 0-27 debacle). This year is different. Dallas will lose on Monday night.

You said it before I could! Jesus, ISNT THAT WHAT WE BROUGHT GIBBS IN FOR? To clear the locker room of players EXACTLY like that. The Coles of the NFL out of our locker room! If you are a REAL core Redskin, you no amount of money is gonna drive you more that your own HATE of the Cowgirls.

ES STAFF-PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD ALL TOGETHER BEFORE MR. SNYDER GETS A CHANCE TO WASTE HIS TIME READING THIS CRAP!

Guys,

Rayprils has been a long time poster on ES. He put up $500 to the site last year and started the betting thread that accumulated several thousand in donation pledges based on the results of this year. He is expressing his frustration with losing to the pukes for so long. At least he's not calling Gibbs a washed up idiot.

Guys,

You all KNOW BETTER than to take a conversation to this level. If you find a problem with the post, then discuss the merits of the post in an intelligent fashion, or dont waste the bandwidth.

Furthermore, name calling is PROHIBITED and warrants a temporary ban. We will not let this place become anything less than what we've worked so hard to create. Namely, the BEST place in the world to talk Redskins football with your fellow fans.

We suggest the following caveat: If you wouldnt say it to someone's face, do NOT say it in a post.

Thanks for your attention to these details.

Archived