Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden on Brady's jock?

REDKORN

Come on guys, hell I'd be all up in Brady's jock if I could and I'm nowhere near gay. :laugh: Madden does suck though, it is as if he is watching a different game out there.

On Brady, he is the man, and he is FINALLY getting recognized for it. He has progressed so much from when he first started, and he's the best in the game right now. People always say they want Manning, or Vick, or McNab, not me. I'll take Brady any day of the week.

Of course I'm a blow hard, but this is something which really opened up my eyes to him. In SB 36, with no time outs, and 1:10 left on the clock, he drove the team down to FG range. Now, they were about 48 yards out with 20 seconds left, and he throws a quick dump to his tight end (wiggins). He gets everyone lined up, snaps the ball and spikes it with 6 seconds left. After the spike, the ball ends up in his hands, and he nonchallantly flips it to the ref. My heart was going 1000 times a minute, and Brady just flips the ball to the ref like it was an ordinary play, and jogs off the field. It wes eerily similar to the Joe Montana-John Candy comment on "the drive".

He is just the man, and there isn't a QB I would take over him EVER. I'd rather Brady then Montana, and by the end of his career, people will say the same thing.

Chom

You're gettin the matured version of Brady. I witnessed the hints of his future greatness at Michigan. That was the year that Henson, merely because of his 'talent,' platooned with Brady. Then we found ourselves down 24 points to Michigan State. Brady comes in and the Wolverines almost come back. They scored on EVERY POSSESSION. He was just dissecting them, where henson was not yet ready. The D gave up teh game, of course, by allowing MSU to get 2 first downs, but after that he'd have more games where he'd just lead the team back.

Sometimes they'd win, a couple times they didn't. At the time, his arm was such that the deeper out patterns were an adventure. Since then, he has actually INCREASED his arm strength. I have no idea how, but I guess you can do that.

I love Tom Brady, the moment that I figured out he'd be great on the pro level (not just good but GREAT) was looking at his eyes as he lined up behind center vs. Oakland in the snow. That's it. I remembered that same look at Michigan. He has it--we can talk about the Xs and Os and the stats and the anecdotes--but it's in the eyes.

Naw, he's not on his nuts. He just showing respect that Tom doesn't get from the football world. He's the best qb in the league and I'd take him over all are qb's (except jason). Dude is already a lock for canton and he's not even 30. Yall don't gotta like him just respect what he does.

Archived