Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

6:00

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

6:00 am is the official DTC time of arrival at Fed Ex Field.

Who is coming?

Just changed it. 6:00 is the offical time of arrival.

The President

The CEO

The Mayor

The Coach

The SOC

The Head of Security

RiggoRanger

Thito da Skins fan and crew

Big Will aka LavarWillRapeYou

Forrest (Assistant to the CEO)

will al be there at 6:00 am. Who else is coming?

Of course the President will be there!

As many of you may know that exit 16a off of 495 will not be open that early. Those of you who have not been to the stadium that early you will have to take exit 17 in order to get to Arena Drive. Once you have taken exit 17 follow the signs for Green Parking. We will be out in front of Jericho's church.

Can't wait to see yall there!

I will be there at 6:29:59.

I plan on getting out of the car first, hence being the first Redskins fan at the stadium this year.

I don't know how you could be the "first Redskins fan at the stadium" when I will be there by 6:00am.

RiggoRanger and myself will have the Arena Dr. breakfast already set up and everything cooking by the time you step foot out of your car, CK. :D

I was the first one there LAST year, and I will be the first one again THIS year. :silly:

Dave, for what it is worth, I voted for 6:00 but had to compromise at 6:30 with Gibby aka the Sweet Sleeper.

Just remember who was first in 2003!

U da man, Mayor.

You tell gibby that he better get his @ss out of bed so y'all could be there by 6:00am.

Don't he know that this is the opening day game???

He11, I'm ready to go get in line on Arena Dr RIGHT NOW. :laugh:

Dave, for what it is worth, I voted for 6:00 but had to compromise at 6:30 with Gibby aka the Sweet Sleeper.

Just remember who was first in 2003!

For the record why am I aka Sweet Sleeper???

The Mayor and I have to back the truck, and pick up the CEO and his crew. Plus meet up with the Coach and the SOC.

I'll get there 6am, but the CEO and others may not be ready.

I was the first one there LAST year, and I will be the first one again THIS year. :silly:

Sorry, Dave, but you are wrong. Jeff, Los, and myself arrived at Arena Drive/Jericho at exactly 5:52am last year. We were the first ones there. We were so early, we left and went to the mall across the street to use the bathroom and find some food. By the time we got back, you all had finally arrived.

Thito's crew arrived first last year. And if I had it my way (which I don't because I won't be driving), we'd be arriving first this year too.

WHO WAN IT?!

Sorry, Dave, but you are wrong. Jeff, Los, and myself arrived at Arena Drive/Jericho at exactly 5:52am last year. We were the first ones there. We were so early, we left and went to the mall across the street to use the bathroom and find some food. By the time we got back, you all had finally arrived.

Thito's crew arrived first last year. And if I had it my way (which I don't because I won't be driving), we'd be arriving first this year too.

WHO WAN IT?!

ok so there is some dispute over who was the first at the game last year, but this much I know is true. A DTC member has been the first at every home game for the last 5 years. What other tailgaters can say that. In addition the DTC was the first tailgaters of the regualar season when we opened the season on Thursday night. Game time for that game 9pm. The DTC was being intervied by The Discovery channel at 10 am. The DTC tailgate was already in full force.

DTC 4 LIFE

WHO WAN IT?!

Technically if you left you were not there :D

I can't fall asleep before midnight. I guess the last 4 years at JMU has thrown my biological clock off a bit. And seeing as how I'm not ready to join the 9-5 world (not sure if I ever will), I don't think I'll ever be ready to wake up at 4.

One thing is for sure, however. I will look the tightest when I finally get to the stadium.

Archived