Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peerless Price to Cowboys!!!

sjinhan

You're joking, right? Just because you sign a guy who couldn't hash it out AS A BACKUP in Atlanta, you think adding him to your two 30 + year old WRs and a group of unproven youngsters gives u the best WR corps in the NFC East? :doh:

I didn't say that and you seem nervous and insecure. Anyone w/ half a brain knows that players thrive in certain situations. Price is a good complimentary receiver who did not succeed as a #1 in Atlanta. Furthermore, Vick is really not a great passer and they completely switched schemes to a west coast offense. What I'm hoping for is a new life in Dallas and I think this makes the Dallas receiving core pretty strong. But then again, you guys have 30+ year old Patten, Santana Moss, James Thrash, Taylor Jacobs, Kevin Dyson and Antonio Brown so you have nothing to worry about. ;)

I didn't say that and you seem nervous and insecure. Anyone w/ half a brain knows that players thrive in certain situations. Price is a good complimentary receiver who did not succeed as a #1 in Atlanta. Furthermore, Vick is really not a great passer and they completely switched schemes to a west coast offense. What I'm hoping for is a new life in Dallas and I think this makes the Dallas receiving core pretty strong. But then again, you guys have 30+ year old Patten, Santana Moss, James Thrash, Taylor Jacobs, Kevin Dyson and Antonio Brown so you have nothing to worry about. ;)

Nope they dont have Dyson they cut him, So therefore they have no WR over 6 feet. I hope those little guys like going across the middle.

well can't say that price to the cowboys was a bad pickup, that sorry ass WR core needs all the help they can get, meshawn and glenn are old enough to be collecting social security checks in the mail, maybe this will give them a boost....probably not, but perhaps, now if only they had a QB to throw it to them....

Yeah only if we had a stud like Patrick Ramsey.. :cool: :rolleyes: :doh:

']Toomer played injured all year with no help around him. And Burress played in a win with running and defense system. Jamaar Taylor and Tim Carter will amaze you' date=' IF they stay healthy. If they don't, the Giants WR corps is a bit above average. With them, they are way above. Especially with Taylor.[/quote'] I don't know, I'm not easily amazed.

Come on cowboy fans. First you have no true number 1 WR so what makes you think Price is going to be any different then Atlanta, where at least they had a QB. Second a guy gets in there a week before the regular season isnt going to make a big difference. Third it tells you what your own management thought of your WR corp going after this guy so hard. And by the way our WR's have much more big play ability then your starters...give me a break. This is the type of move we use to make, and it doesnt work!

No kidding.. none of the BS that you attempt under the Snyder Era has worked. Matter fact, you serve as a blue print as WHAT NOT TO DO! On the other hand, BP has already taken the boys to the playoffs and this move was a can't lose situation. Simular to N.E. bringing in Andre Davis about a week ago. Bill Belicek also brought in Price for a visit. Looks like the reunion w/ Bledsoe was enough to convince Price to come to Dallas. Key/Glenn are both legitimate #1 Wide Receivers which is why the move makes sense. Nobody's asking Price to be the #1 which was the case in Atl. Vick is not a prolific passer and the West Coast offense wasn't a good fit. But you don't want FACTS. What you want is to convince yourself that your not a little worried... but you shouldn't be. You have Patrick Ramsey and the smurfs! :silly:

And adding castoffs from Kansas City's vaunted defense is a good thing?

I don't know anything about the KC kid but the Skins had pretty good luck adding a player from the Colts porous defense last year. This KC kid isn't going to be as good as Washington but even bad teams have good players on them.

Time will tell, but Bill and player Personnel guy Jeff Ireland appears to have had the magic touch this offseason....early results only.

Oh, i forgot....

David Patten is a pro bowler and whoever your 3rd guy is, is unbelievable.

People in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

:cheers:

From what Ive seen they will produce more then the Boys recievers if the ball is thrown well this season. I was saying that their guys kinda have a brand name to them, but are overrated. We, on the other hand, have a group of all very underrated guys

From what Ive seen they will produce more then the Boys recievers if the ball is thrown well this season. I was saying that their guys kinda have a brand name to them, but are overrated. We, on the other hand, have a group of all very underrated guys

I don't think anybody is rating The Boys receivers very high. Maybe this is why we signed Price to bolster the unit. Honestly, I feel that Bledsoe is better than Ramsey. I also feel that Key/Glenn/Crayton/Price/Morgan/Copper is a better unit than Moss/Patten/Thrash/Jacobs/Brown/Dyson but it's just my opinion. This means absolutely nothing until the games are played on the field.

I don't think anybody is rating The Boys receivers very high. Maybe this is why we signed Price to bolster the unit. Honestly, I feel that Bledsoe is better than Ramsey. I also feel that Key/Glenn/Crayton/Price/Morgan/Copper is a better unit than Moss/Patten/Thrash/Jacobs/Brown/Dyson but it's just my opinion. This means absolutely nothing until the games are played on the field.

Another factor is that

Bledsoe has a repoire and relationship with glenn and price. Also because they are Parcells guys, Key and Bledsoe have quickly developed a repoire.

Yeah because they have shown that in the past, oh wait, they have one 1000 yrd season between them and 78 total tds (that is counting every rec listed as a redskin) Where as Dallas's top 3 have all had 1000 yrd seasons, and have all scored more tds in their carrers than any of the Redskins rec. Glenn and Johnson together have more rec tds than the entire Redskin team.

I think most would take Dallas's Collection of rec over the Redskins... :2cents:

Yeah because they have shown that in the past, oh wait, they have one 1000 yrd season between them and 78 total tds (that is counting every rec listed as a redskin) Where as Dallas's top 3 have all had 1000 yrd seasons, and have all scored more tds in their carrers than any of the Redskins rec. Glenn and Johnson together have more rec tds than the entire Redskin team.

I think most would take Dallas's Collection of rec over the Redskins... :2cents:

We could add Jerry Rice and have more yards and TDs than all your receivers combined. Sound like a good idea? Will our passing game suddenly take flight?

once again all you cowgirl fans can talk about is your past...besides ud take terry glenn and keyshawn johnson and washed up/blind peerless price?HAH!!!Santana Moss, David Patten, Taylor Jacobs, James Thrash will own your recievers, plus it isnt about their pass its what they can do now...:dallasuck

By the way congratulations on the playoff berth you will undoubtly get(yea right lmao)

We could add Jerry Rice and have more yards and TDs than all your receivers combined. Sound like a good idea? Will our passing game suddenly take flight?

I get what you are saying. Touche'

Doesn’t change the fact that Dallas has the better more accomplished set of Wr... Two with History and good seasons with the starting QB. The poster I quoted said Based on what he saw, (I can only assume he was talking about the preseason, since Moss and Patten weren't on your team last year), you rec would produce more. They haven't thus far in their careers, in fact it is doubtful you have a true number one rec. By the way did any of your wr have a better Preseason than Patrick Crayton, just wondering

once again all you cowgirl fans can talk about is your past...besides ud take terry glenn and keyshawn johnson and washed up/blind peerless price?HAH!!!Santana Moss, David Patten, Taylor Jacobs, James Thrash will own your recievers, plus it isnt about their pass its what they can do now...:dallasuck

By the way congratulations on the playoff berth you will undoubtly get(yea right lmao)

Well said...Bledsoe Key/Glenn/Price/Crayton/Copper vs. Ramsey... Moss/Patten/Thrash/Jacobs/Brown... we'll just have to wait and see what happen THIS SEASON. What I do like about the Cowboys group, aside from the experience factor, is the variety and the way they compliment each other. Keyshawn is a big sure handed chain mover complimented by Price and Glenn's speed whereas most of your receivers are smallish and quick/fast. We all know there is more than one way to be successful and it will be interesting to see how both offenses fair as the season progresses.

once again all you cowgirl fans can talk about is your past...
Ok try and stay on topic
besides ud take terry glenn and keyshawn johnson and washed up/blind peerless price?HAH!!!Santana Moss, David Patten, Taylor Jacobs, James Thrash will own your recievers, plus it isnt about their pass its what they can do now...:dallasuck
Again tell me how, who is number one, is it Moss, he is about as much a number one as Price was, is it Jacobs, maybe at least he is young, Patten no, Thrash, he was horrible as a number one in Philly, and Shell Shocked Ramsey is throwing them the ball, personally I like the odds for the Cowboys Wr, but hey that is just me...
Well thanks I guess, I actually see Dallas being a 7-9 to 8-8 team, but yeah that could get you in the playoffs in the NFC...

Archived