Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS : Redskins Vs Ravens Pre-Season Finale

skin_finatic

Question though, is there anyway, you post the vid. of A. Brown and his drops? I heard about them and wanted to see how bad it was.

Pretty bad. Passes would go right through his hands (or off his helmet :rolleyes: )

Theismann was trying to blame it on the lights :laugh:

Hopefully we'll stay healthy with our receivers this year.

Pretty bad. Passes would go right through his hands (or off his helmet :rolleyes: )

Theismann was trying to blame it on the lights :laugh:

Hopefully we'll stay healthy with our receivers this year.

Yeah, it will just make you mad if anything--not sure if you want to see them. The bomb for a sure TD was the worst one. Well thrown and Brown had burned his man.

Preesh dude.

One small recommendation? Before the start of running plays, start the replay a few seconds before the snap. I realize this is like a homeless guy asking for provolone instead of cheddar, but would really help to see the pre-snap movement in order to get a sense of the blocking scheme on a particular play.

Thanks!

On behalf of myself, Mrs. SouthernSkinsFan, and the whole SouthernSkinsFamily, as well as a countless number of members and guests here at Extremeskins.com, the Official Message Board of the Washington Redskins, I would like to extend our genuine and heart-felt gratitude and sincere appreciation to our friend and colleague, Mr. Skin_Fanatic. Mr. Fanatic, as many of you know, has developed a wonderful site on the world wide web that includes a vast array of video clips highlighting our beloved Redskins in action. Mr. Fanatic is to be commended not only for his talent and ability, but also his perserverance and dedication, in bringing this tremendous gift to the entire Redskins Fan community. Can we all now rise and give Mr. Skin_Fanatic a warm round of applause in appreciation for his efforts? :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thank you and may God continue to bless America.

Translation: Thanks! Cool videos!

uhhh :point2sky

5 videos this week.

Videos are of The first 2 three and outs of by the first string d, Brunell td drive, Campbell td pass, Couple good Carlos Rogers Plays, and the 2 Portis Runs. You know the routine, just go to the videos of the week section of my site.

www.skinsfanatic.com

A Thank you would be appreciated :cool:

Enjoy :cheers:

Thanks for the highlights because I missed the game that was cool!

Great vid packages.

One minor point of order however: the vid of the two first string defense 3-and-outs? Take a look at who's on the field for the second one. I spy, among others, Nic Clemmons, Brandon Barnes, Omar Stoutmire, Ryan Clark, Demetric Evans, Cedric Killings, Kharey Campbell and Ryan Boschetti.

The second drive wasn't the starters. Which is actually even MORE reason to smile. :)

Great vid packages.

One minor point of order however: the vid of the two first string defense 3-and-outs? Take a look at who's on the field for the second one. I spy, among others, Nic Clemmons, Brandon Barnes, Omar Stoutmire, Ryan Clark, Demetric Evans, Cedric Killings, Kharey Campbell and Ryan Boschetti.

The second drive wasn't the starters. Which is actually even MORE reason to smile. :)

bah...but Lavar (I know he doesn't start, niether does Rogers) was there..oh well...Cmon now. :cheers:

Archived