Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell 5 for 5 58yrds?!

LoGiK

honestly, that is all we should expect from Mark.. his days as a premier QB are over, but it shouldn't mean that he still can't be effective. Its good that our QB's are gaining confidence, i mean with that O-line and the way they are playing i don't know why they shouldn't. Especially against a team that has dominated the preseason so far. Kodos!

i think brunell is going to play most of this season. i would be more comfortable with that. no, i'm not drunk. really... I think he can play well this year and next. hopefully by then campbell will be coming up and if thats the case gibbs is a genius. p ram doesn't hold much cap space and if we let him go after the contract it's fine.

did you see how our running game was against the #1 D? i was loving it! with that kind of running game all we need is a smart, sharp passer. i think brunell is the better guy.

i like ram a lot and i really wish he could be our guy but he just too inconsistent. i can't rest easy with him in there.

Even though Ramsey did a lot of good things, he could have done A LOT better. The two underthrown passes to Moss and Patten should both have been touchdowns. And the catches by Moss (on the underthrown ball) and Cooley (on the touchdown pass) could have easily fallen incomplete. Patrick solidified his starting role, but seeing tonight's game doesn't make me any less eager to see Brunell with the first team. I'm not saying Gibbs should make a change at this point, but it just makes you wonder what we might be missing when you watch Brunell play, even if it is against the second team defense. He's played perfect football every minute he's been in the game.

Archived