Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh, Retro Gear

@DCGoldPants

I forgot to tell you guys. Yesterday I saw throwback T-shirts at Sports Authority and I went over the Skins store at Mont. Mall. They said the UPS guy told them to get ready for a big *** shipment in the next few days. Don't shoot the messager if this don't actually happen.

All that for just $269.99? (er, plus shipping and handling). Hmmm. I wonder if i get a free Redskins filet knife and bottle opener with that. .................. The jerseys do look good don't they?

I got a Jersey from last year of Champ Bailey for $20 at sports authority, they had it out side on the bargain rack. If you get a retro jersey, sure you’ll feel cool for this season, but after that you’ll feel your wearing an old Terry Allan jersey.

Went to the Redskins store at Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, MD. and found out that they now have a store at Lake Forrest Mall in Gaithersburg, MD. Now, I won't have to drive so far to get my skins gear. The store(like Bufford said) has some shirts and hats but no jerseys yet. They also have car flags, car magnets, mini helmets,and a retro winter coat and other retro stuff.

Of course, I can't go into this store without buying something, so I got a retro hat and a bunch of other stuff and before I knew it, I was folking over $150 bucks. O' well, can't go wrong with more Redskins gear. :laugh:

Archived