Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Love the New Redskins outreach to Fans

footballhenry

Usually it takes winning to bring attention but the Snyder and the Redskins, to me at least, have had their most proactive offseason in terms of outreach to the fans. I know Gibbs has had an impact on the simple morale of the Redskin franchise but its more than that. The fact that the website is expanding, that the players and coaches want to reach out, and this site is being integrated with the franchise officially just shows the new direction the Redskins are undertaking. Its exciting to say the least. :cheers: Heres to the increasing evolvement of the Redskin franchise and those that are behind it all:)

In all honesty, if Gibbs didn't come back, and we got that cat from Seattle as our coach, this probably wouldn't be happening. Gibbs has shown true determination and detication to putting us back in to the high class of the league. He has expressed his desire to succeed, and that alone has brought out the true vastness of our fanbase. Without bias, we are some of the greatest fans in all of sports.

Originally posted by d0ublestr0ker0ll

In all honesty, if Gibbs didn't come back, and we got that cat from Seattle as our coach, this probably wouldn't be happening. Gibbs has shown true determination and detication to putting us back in to the high class of the league. He has expressed his desire to succeed, and that alone has brought out the true vastness of our fanbase. Without bias, we are some of the greatest fans in all of sports.

I think we might be too. I wonder how were perceived as a fan base around the league. Personally I view the best fans, besides us of course, are the Packer fans and Bear fans. They are always there no matter their teams record.

Seriously though, are we among the elite fan base, perception wise in the league? Im not challenging it, just questioning if its really true...I hope so.

I personally think Skins fans are among the leagues top 3 or so. Redskins fans, like packer and bear fans are there through thick and thin without fail. I dont remember too many times the Skins playing in front of half emtpy or more stadiums, unless it was on the road.

I think Skins fans league wide perception is a pretty good one. Skins fans are among the most loyal if anything. The skins IMHO in spite of themselves and thier failures the past 13 seasons, are still one of the marquee franchises of the NFL, one that is recognized and has fans the world over.

Comparing NLF clubs to EPL ( English Premier League) clubs Id say the Skins are right up there with Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, et al.

Some of us might not like the ownership or its approach.. etc... but they have done an excellent job at keeping the skins in one of the top franchises in the NFL in terms of visibility, marketing, and revenues. Not to bad for a franshise thats done nothing for over a decade.

Originally posted by footballhenry

Usually it takes winning to bring attention but the Snyder and the Redskins, to me at least, have had their most proactive offseason in terms of outreach to the fans. I know Gibbs has had an impact on the simple morale of the Redskin franchise but its more than that. The fact that the website is expanding, that the players and coaches want to reach out, and this site is being integrated with the franchise officially just shows the new direction the Redskins are undertaking. Its exciting to say the least. :cheers: Heres to the increasing evolvement of the Redskin franchise and those that are behind it all:)

Not to be a party-pooper, but let's hope this all translates to a better "on-field" product.

Thats what Gibbs brings to the table.

I love it how on 60 seconds w/ Clinton Portis and then Santana Moss, they were asked to describe coach Gibbs in one word. They both said... Cool.

Portis also said that the best thing about being a Redskin was that the fans love the Skins' , win, lose, or draw.

Originally posted by skinshog

I love it how on 60 seconds w/ Clinton Portis and then Santana Moss, they were asked to describe coach Gibbs in one word. They both said... Cool.

Portis also said that the best thing about being a Redskin was that the fans love the Skins' , win, lose, or draw.

Thats awesome, I never knew Portis said that. Nice.

Originally posted by skinshog

The players that matter to the organization really understand what a privledge it is to play for the Skins

:cheers: :logo:

Archived