Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Redskins Tickets!!!!!!!

Walking Deadman

Very cool of you.

Diehard Skins fan here thats lived in the heart of Eagletown, Center City Philly for 5 years. Ive endured much harassment from these iggles clowns, and not once have questioned the burgundy and gold that runs through these veins. Through the good times and bad! Thanks for the opp!

goskins...you're a credit to this community. I was thinking of putting my name in the hat and take my five year old son. Unfortunately, I think he's a little too young to go and will wait to take him to our first game when he's about 10, or so. Good luck to the contestants.

I Would like to be thrown into the hat. I live in South Jersey surrounded by Eagle fans. I did take my wife, son and daughter to training camp and fan appreciation day. We also got to see the scimmage in Baltimore but have never been to a game. Thanx for the chance !!

Unfortunately i wouldnt be able to make it.. eventhough i have never been to a home skins game. My first will be Nov 6th.

I just wanted to say what you are doing is simply amazing. Just giving away tickets! Keep it up, the world needs more people like you that do good deeds.:point2sky

Ladies and Gents.,

We have a winner.........

again thanks to everybody,

the winner.......The Beast 36......Congrats Man:cheers:

Beast, please PM me with your address--- get this to me ASAP so I can try and get this mailed off to you tomorrow (Monday).

Remember, just follow the requirements in my original post and enjoy:cheers:

Originally posted by zoneblitz

Beggars shouldn't be picky, but if I'm gonna drive 10 hours to see my first Redskins game live it won't be a preseason game.

Last year, I gave tickets to the ESPN Eagles game.

I plan on going to all the regular season games this year come hell or high water. Last year I only went to 4 games in my 10 ticket package.

This is a a very cool idea, and also amazingly similar to my situation. I also am a season ticket holder that resides in Delaware, and I cannot make this week's game due to a family emergency. I just upgraded my seats this season and was looking forwarding to checking them out in person, and I was hating the idea of just letting them go to waste. I'll have to give consideration to perhaps doing something similar to what goskins did.

Archived