Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Redskins Tickets!!!!!!!

Walking Deadman

Anyway,

Last year I had some tickets to the Eagles game and I couldn't go (damn job-:mad: -hate my job) and I thought instead of selling them, I'd give them away to 1 lucky ESer (TheSteve won last year), who never had a chance to see the Redskins live.

The live experience at FedEx is the best and I wish every fan here could experience it once..........Anyway........

I can't go to next Fridays game (again bloody work!!) vs the Bengals, so here it is again 1 lucky extremers chance to go..... 2 tickets to Skins vs. Bengals preseason game at FedEx. You will have to pay for parking in the cash lots, I don't have a parking pass.

I am looking only for ESers who have never gone to a game, or have never had their kids go to a game and want to take them.

How to play:

Just post that you are interested, that's it (your on your honor that you haven't been to a game.....don't prevent somebody who has never seen them live the opportunity, just for free tickets). I will take names through Sunday by 10PM. Then I will put said names in my Joe Gibbs hat and pick a winner--- it's that easy. I will announce the winner and then via PM get your address.

The winner only needs to start a thread about their experience at FedEx (and tell me about my new seats since I have yet to actually be in my new upgraded seats:) ). I will mail said tickets on Monday, now I live in Delaware so if you don't think they'll get there by Friday, don't play. I am not responsible for tickets being lost in the mail.....sorry.

Also, I require 2 very important things of you and your guest and since this board is now owned by THE REDSKINS I expect you keep your word as if you get the tickets you agree to these terms.

1) YOU WILL NOT BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT GETS YOU OR YOUR GUEST REMOVED AND/OR EJECTED--- if I lose my season tickets because you or your guest was being a jerk.....You pay for my entire season tickets....I'm doing you a favor, so be respectful!!!!

2) YOU WILL NOT RESELL THESE TICKETS OR GIVE TO SOMEBODY ELSE TO RESELL THESE TICKETS---- This is for you to experience the Redskins live, don't want to do that please don't participate....If I lose my ticket privliges b/c of this again you'll be paying for my entire season tickets.

Tickets are worth $69 per ticket.....so again good luck and enjoy:cheers:

Throw my name into that hat please. A fan since '99 (not long I know), I've only watched on TV. I've been thinking about going this year at least once and maybe bringing my 4 y/o son along. I want to get him involved... but it's possible 4 is too young. Anyway, thanks for the opportunity goskins - you're a class act.

I would love to go to a skins game. But the catch is that I am in the Military and live near Seattle. Have been a Redskins fan all my life but never had a chance to go to a game. Anyway, this is a good thing that you do with these tickets, just wish I could be there.

I haven't been to DC in over 10 years and have never gone to a game. My fiancee's birthday is next week and ahe is a newly recruited skins fan. I know she really would love to go as well. It would definately make both of our years!

Originally posted by rhyno

I haven't been to DC in over 10 years and have never gone to a game. My fiancee's birthday is next week and ahe is a newly recruited skins fan. I know she really would love to go as well. It would definately make both of our years!

Ok, if you can take the tickets for the game.....you're on the list.

Good luck.

If you can't, just post a reply on this thread.........Thanks

BTW anybody wanting these tickets......please make sure you can go, I don't think we'll have that much time to find a replacement since the game is 5 days away.

i have been lucky enough to go to the past two draft day parties but i have never had an opportunity to actually attend a game up there so i would love to be put into the famous joe gibbs hat.

what youre doing is really great for us skin fans who have never been lucky enough to go.

Originally posted by goskins

Ok, if you can take the tickets for the game.....you're on the list.

Good luck.

If you can't, just post a reply on this thread.........Thanks

BTW anybody wanting these tickets......please make sure you can go, I don't think we'll have that much time to find a replacement since the game is 5 days away.

I can definately take them. I don't live in SD any more, I live in Jax, it would be a great weekend getaway.

Man, this is pretty cool of you to do goskins. Anyway, I've never been to a skins game. Just watched and heard them on radio and tv. I think it would be really cool to attend the game this friday agianst the bengals. The 19th is actually my last full day here in Vrginia, as I leave on the 20th(back to cali). I visit my mom here every year around late july. Then have to go back for the start of football and school. Well anyway, this is really cool of you to do.

Archived