Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick will go to the PRO BOWL!

PREDICTOR

Well. I'll give ya one thing, at least you have the guts to make a prediction regarding Ramsey and are standing up for it.

For me, I'm pulling for Pat but I need to see a couple more preseason games and maybe the Bear game before I decide either way. Something called being objective... seems mighty scarce around here.............

Originally posted by mookie0720

It's a 100% lock that if Ramsey was a Cowboy/Eagle/Giant that this board would have a 50+ response thread talking about how bad he sucks.

This is true.

However, I'll sit back and relax and give ramsey a chance its not like we have anyone else to replace him. Besides, if Trent Dilfer can win a superbowl I do believe Patrick Ramsey can.

Originally posted by authentic

honestly, i did see some nice throws from Ramsey and i saw some bad ones... most people here seem to be really exaggerating his performance. Yes, true he has to improve but to say he was an absolute bum, is incorrect. Second, from what i saw Brunell looked good, but it was against the second unit defense, so that would warrant an asteric. And same thing for J. Campbell, playing against the third string. So though i agree that the jury is out on Ramsey, lets wait until the regular season before we start to drill him, and lets quit treating him like he's a rookie.

No disrespect, but Ramsey also played against 2nd stringers for a bit. Difference is, Ramsey had first team WR and OL with him. When Brunell played against backups he was also playing WITH backups.

Sorry, but that excuse doesn't fly.

Originally posted by PREDICTOR

While Patrick is NOT at pro bowl level right now...which is what some of you seem to think should be the situation....he will continue to improve over the next 2 months. And actually we are not talking about improving by yards...or even feet...the necessary improvement now has dwindled to inches.

Look for Patrick to improve just a little in the CINCY game next week...but nevertheless...improve.

Renegade brought up a very good point. and not just Culpepper and McNabb. You also have Favre, Hassleback, and Bulger. All of who have proven to be successful QB's at the pro level. You expect Ramsey to play up to, or above those guys? I'm ot saying its not possible, but what on the field evidence do you have to support your claim, besides your unwavering devotion to Patrick as a fan? Was it the fact that Gibbs stayed with Brunell longer than the entire world thought that he should have, the drafting of Campbell, his subpar performance Saturday? I just don't see many legs for your argument to stand on, you're more or less just tossing darts with a blind fold on.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

I'm not a Ramsey hater....I'm more of an equal opportunity hater for people that don't play well. I have always hated Jimoh. I currently am out of love w/ Ramsey and DMac.

I guess you should put me on the list too....b/c I don't think Ramsey would even be allowed to buy a ticket to the Pro Bowl this year. He needs to get it together. I hope he does.

Love your sig!!

Archived