Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you remember when they first met ?

Spaceman Spiff

From TerpsEagles:

You all think he's a cancer... that's fine... i respect the fact that this is a Skins board.. and i'll admit that T.O. comes w/ risks... but it is hilarious to me that there were some 5 threads started over one small line in a Sporting News article about him wearing shorts... as if that is a sign of things to come...

..why not read about the other side of T.O.

Terrell Owens

NFL insiders seemed gleeful at the chance to revel again in what they decided was another outbreak of Owens' selfish whining. Even now, 3 months later, media references to the drama that ended with the NFL brokering a forced trade among the 49ers, Ravens and Eagles often gloss over the fact that special master Stephen Burbank apparently was ready to rule in Owens' favor on free agency.

So far, Owens' biggest disagreement with the Eagles concerns head coach Andy Reid's dictum that he has to wear shorts over his exercise tights during workouts. For now, Owens is wearing the shorts. But he wouldn't be T.O. if he didn't complain about them, this week to The Sporting News, in a cover story.

Owens thinks he has a tentative agreement with Reid that will allow him to triumph in the end.

"I've already kind of made him a little proposition that if I score 15 touchdowns this year, then those shorts are coming off," Owens says. "He said, 'Deal.' I heard it."

....huh, it ALMOST sounds like is a running joke between them...

and how selfish of him to actually do work to raise funds and awareness for Alzheimers..... fuggin pr!ck..

peace..

From Number5:

I personal ain't worried about TO or his opinon about the shorts. If he wants to be "spiderman" he can do it during indivdual practices, but when it comes to team mini-camps, I was always taught to do as the team does. There is no "I" in team or Terrell Owens either!

There is no I...but there certainly is a ME. :)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1752478

Owens: Eagles are my 'A' choice

ESPN.com news services

Related Video:

Not even a few questions can stop his workout

PHILADELPHIA -- Even though he was traded to Baltimore, Terrell Owens says he is unsure whether he will report to the Ravens and still hopes to catch passes from Donovan McNabb in Philadelphia next season.

One day after the San Francisco 49ers sent the four-time Pro Bowl receiver to the Ravens, Owens told ESPN's Andrea Kremer he's not happy with the deal and plans to file a grievance.

"This is about me getting a fair shot at a team that I want to go to. Baltimore is definitely one of my choices, but Philly was my 'A' choice, my priority on my list," Owens said in an interview with Kremer late Friday night. "I talked to my agent earlier and we're going to file a grievance for the situation and we're going to hope for the best possible situation."

Chad Steele, a spokesman for the Ravens, said Saturday: "We have a valid contract with Terrell and we expect him to play for the Ravens." He declined to answer any other questions.

Desperate for a No. 1 receiver, the Eagles reportedly agreed to a contract with Owens that included a signing bonus believed to be worth about $10 million. But the volatile receiver was traded to the Ravens for a second-round pick Thursday before Philadelphia could complete a trade with the 49ers.

Eagles president Joe Banner told reporters on Saturday that while he didn't believe San Francisco "handled it the right way" by trading Owens to Baltimore after giving the Eagles permission to talk to Owens' agent, Banner didn't feel the Eagles had much recourse.

"I don't think what San Francisco did was against league rules," Banner said. "But I'm very disappointed that we were given permission to work something out and then they made this trade without giving us the chance to talk about anything else."

"What everybody did was certainly legal," Banner added. "San Francisco did control his rights and did have the right to trade him."

San Francisco general manager Terry Donahue said Eagles coach Andy Reid offered a fifth-round pick and wide receiver James Thrash for Owens.

"We had no interest in that whatsoever," Donahue said.

Donahue said he countered with a list of other players he'd want for Owens, but the teams couldn't agree on a deal.

"I told Andy we were going to move really quick and that we had a second-round pick and that if he had any further interest to call me back," Donahue said.

"I'm just as shocked as everyone else," said Owens in a Baltimore Sun report. "We were on the cusp of having something worked out with the Eagles and then the unfortunate happened within a matter of minutes."

Two Eagles sources told the Philadelphia Inquirer that the team reached a financial agreement with Owens and were about to contact the 49ers when they heard about the trade to the Ravens on television.

The sources said the Eagles had been pleasantly surprised at the financial deal, since Owens had reportedly been seeking a signing bonus equal to or exceeding $18 million -- the same bonus Randy Moss received from Minnesota in 2000, the Inquirer reported.

"I want to go where I feel comfortable and where I can be happy. I don't want to go anywhere where someone just trades me off to," Owens said. I feel like I'm entitled as a free agent to have my choice. Obviously I want to get paid, but at the same time, I want to get happy, too."

Owens told Kremer, "He [Donahue] knows he doesn't want to see me on an NFC team."

Owens failed to become a free agent this week when he missed a deadline last month to void the final three seasons of his contract. Joseph already filed a grievance with the NFL Management Council through the players' union in an effort to resolve that matter.

A source in the NFL office told the Inquirer that Joseph has not yet filed a grievance in protest of Owens' trade to Baltimore, and that the league considers the trade a done deal.

Owens contends he received no notification about the date change that resulted in his lost free agency, and isn't being treated fairly by the NFL or the players' association.

"We're not idiots," Owens said. "This is something we've been waiting on. The 49ers have known that I was more than possibly going to void my contract. There's been a lot of backstabbing going on the last couple of years.''

Owens caught 80 passes for 1,102 yards and nine touchdowns last season -- his lowest totals since 1999. He has been selected to the last four Pro Bowls while feuding with teammates, coaches, the 49ers' front office and the media.

Owens is due to make $17.7 million in base salary over the next three seasons, including $5.3 million next year -- a relative bargain for one of the NFL's best receivers.

When asked by Kremer if he would report to the Ravens, Owens said, "at this point I can't say what I am going to do."

The Eagles had perhaps the league's worst starting receivers, Thrash and Todd Pinkston. The duo combined for just 85 catches and three TDs last season. In Philadelphia's 14-3 loss to Carolina in the NFC championship game, Thrash had one catch and Pinkston had none.

The Eagles, who have lost the conference title game the last three years, upgraded their defense by signing three-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jevon Kearse to a $66 million, eight-year deal. But they still need a top target for McNabb, who has openly campaigned for the team to acquire Owens.

Owens spent all eight of his NFL seasons with the 49ers, who drafted him in the third round in 1996.

He and Indianapolis' Marvin Harrison are the only receivers with more than 5,000 yards and 50 touchdowns over the past four seasons.

Owens also is known for a series of on-field celebrations and off-field conflicts.

Two years ago, he pulled out a pen and signed a ball after scoring a touchdown in Seattle. He wasn't fined for the move but was severely chastised by commissioner Paul Tagliabue, who said he would be disciplined for future stunts.

Owens also precipitated a melee during a game by dancing on the Dallas Cowboys' star at midfield after scoring.

He threw a sideline tantrum during a game against Cleveland last season, and lost it again the following week against Minnesota, chewing out offensive coordinator Greg Knapp after the 49ers were stopped on a fourth-and-1 running play.

Eagles must keep Owens happy

By Darrell Trimble

NFL Insider

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1771896

When Galileo had the temerity to state openly that the sun, not the earth, was the center of the universe, he was ridiculed and labeled a blasphemer. Thing is, they were both wrong. The center of the universe is Terrell Owens -- just ask him.

Perhaps that's a bit harsh, but Owens definitely has cultivated a reputation of someone who's obsessively self-absorbed. So it was a bit of a surprise when the Eagles initiated a trade that brought Owens to Philadelphia.

There is no arguing his talent as a wide receiver. Though he drops some easy passes, his size and speed are off the charts and perhaps no one is better at racking up yards after the catch. In short, he is one of the few wideouts who has the ability to dominate a game all by himself. The surprise came because his sometimes abrasive behavior is a type that's not typically tolerated by coach Andy Reid.

Reid has had words with receiver Freddie Mitchell before about toning down his flamboyant behavior, and Mitchell is not even Terrell-lite. Owens comes with baggage, notably demeaning his teammates and sometimes coaches for not getting him the ball enough. So what will happen now that he's going to Philadelphia where Reid preaches a spread-the-ball-philosophy?

Terrell Owens' personality might not mesh with Andy Reid.

No one really knows, but Reid tried to nip any concerns in the bud when he revealed at the press conference introducing Owens that his talent would justify a different approach on offense.

"With good football players, you try to exploit their talents," Reid said. "If that means the ball goes to Terrell more, then that's what will happen."

But old habits may die hard. Reid's teams have never had a lead receiver with more than 63 receptions, and his No. 1 wideout has averaged a mere 54 catches.

Last year, Owens had a "down" season in San Francisco, only catching 80 passes, his lowest total in four years. But according to the Philadelphia Daily News, quarterback Donovan McNabb has told his new favorite target he shouldn't expect his reception totals to increase in Philadelphia.

"In this offense, he may not get a hundred catches," McNabb said at a press conference Monday. "There are going to be times when he's going to get five, six, seven balls a game. But there also are going to be times when somebody else is going to have those identical numbers. I just want to do what's best for the team. Knowing that he's going to be on one side, it's not like I'm going to drop back every time and just look for him."

How will Owens behave once he's not getting the ball at a steady clip? In his last season in San Francisco he played in 15 games and was the leading receiver in 10 of the contests. In one of the games he didn't lead the team in receiving, Owens belittled offensive coordinator Greg Knapp on the sidelines for not getting him the ball enough.

Another problem could be the conservative nature of Reid. The Eagles don't go deep a lot, one of the concerns Owens had with the 49ers offense.

But perhaps the most interesting question is how he will deal with Donovan McNabb's inaccuracy. Both the Niners and Eagles like to keep it short, but Jeff Garcia has proven to be a far more accurate passer than McNabb.

Over his career he has completed 61.4 percent of his passes while McNabb has only found a receiver on 57 percent of his tosses. Part of the problem is the inability of Philadelphia's receivers to get open, but part of it is McNabb's inconsistency throwing on target when he's standing in the pocket.

If Owens is not getting the ball thrown in his direction enough and he's unable to get the ball thrown on the money to him when he is open, it could get ugly in Philadelphia. The good news is that his presence alone should bump McNabb's completion percentage a little and winning can take the sting out of not being the primary target all the time.

--------------------

Gotta bet the Ravens are happy now :)

Ravens dodge a bullet with Owens

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/foot...-25-owens_x.htm

One of the great unanswerable questions of 2004 will be whether Terrell Owens caused more harm to the Ravens by forcing his way out of Baltimore than he would have had he played for them.

If Owens had played in Baltimore, a fistfight in the locker room with linebacker Ray Lewis would have been all but inevitable. By pursuing the course he did, Owens not only struck fear into the hearts of Ravens' fans everywhere for two weeks, but he also took Baltimore out of the running for a big-time receiver, its top perceived offensive need.

This short-circuited pursuit of a No. 1 receiver, though, will wind up as a case of being careful for what you wished for and almost got. The Ravens do not need to be something they are not. What they have been throughout coach Brian Billick's five-year career is a stupefyingly ugly offensive team.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. The Ravens won a Super Bowl after the 2000 season on the strength of one of the greatest defenses ever.

In the offseason that followed came the lesson Billick did not learn. He hemmed and hawed about whether quarterback Trent Dilfer, who had just won that Super Bowl, was actually a good quarterback. The Ravens told Dilfer to walk and signed Elvis Grbac to a monstrous five-year contract, believing they were only a good quarterback away from a second consecutive Super Bowl win.

The soft-spoken Grbac never fit into the Ravens' rambunctious locker room. He had a horrible season, lost his desire for the game and was out of football a year later. The Ravens then stripped their team apart and, to their credit, quickly made themselves a contender again.

Now, three years later, they should thank Owens for not letting them make the same mistake. Any team that has a 2,000-yard rusher in Jamal Lewis, an all-world linebacker in Ray Lewis and a stout offensive line headed by Pro Bowl left tackle Jonathan Ogden has no need to make any pretenses about what kind of team it is.

Hand the ball to Jamal Lewis almost 400 times again and let the defense win its share of games.

No need to worry about how second-year quarterback Kyle Boller would respond to the added pressure of getting the ball to Owens. No point in planning for the inevitable day when Owens would spout off about the Ravens lacking a killer instinct after another 16-13 victory.

This is not an exciting team for fantasy owners, but it is something much better: predictable. There will be no need to overanalyze the Ravens' offense this summer. It will be all about Lewis — assuming he is not embroiled in legal problems. He should be one of the top three running backs again, and that certainty is even more valuable given the league's rampant unpredictability.

Tight end Todd Heap will have a few nice games. But even if the Ravens make another move to balance their offense, it won't matter much. There is no veteran free-agent receiver available who will alter the game plan. By the time the Ravens use their first draft pick, No. 51 overall, they will have lost any chance to land an immediate game-altering wide receiver.

That means another season of being grateful for Jamal Lewis' stats.

EARLY REID: Owens' landing in Philadelphia, however, is a different story. Let's set aside the question of whether Owens will be a disruptive influence on the team. Instead, there's a legitimate question whether there is room in the Eagles' offense for a dominant receiver.

Since coach Andy Reid took over in 1999, the Eagles have not had a receiver in any season with more than 63 catches, 833 yards or eight touchdown catches. Owens surpassed those numbers in each of the past four years.

Reid's offense is predicated on balance among all of his receivers. What should become clear this year is whether that is a deep-held belief of his or simply the result of not having a game-breaking receiver before now. The typically tight-lipped Reid did not give a hint either way during Owens' introductory news conference.

Reid preaches offensive balance, but not your usual balance. He wants to strike quickly, build a big lead, then use a strong run game to kill the clock in the second halves of games, resulting in a final, balanced stat sheet.

It is those quick, early strikes where Owens should be a tremendous asset. Because of Reid's conservative nature late in games, don't expect Owens to duplicate his best season, a 1,400-yard, 16-touchdown effort in 2001. But 1,200 yards and 10-12 TDs will constitute a huge success for Owens and for the Eagles and easily place Owens among next season's top 10 receivers.

THERE'S THE BEEF: The free-agent signing of a defensive lineman should not send reverberations through the fantasy world, but Warren Sapp's deal with Oakland could have a significant impact on the Raiders' offense.

Sapp and defensive tackle Ted Washington, another offseason signing, will give Oakland a mammoth line that should have more luck keeping opponents' offenses in check than the team has had over the past couple of seasons.

A more powerful defense, combined with new coach Norv Turner's desire for a power running back (Corey Dillon?), suggest Raiders games will be more conservative and field-position-oriented than in recent seasons.

Oakland's plans at quarterback remain the great unknown. But even if Rich Gannon makes a complete recovery from last year's shoulder injury, nobody wants to ask him, at 38, to throw a league-high 618 times as he did in 2002.

A shift to a ball-control offense might be temporary only until owner Al Davis can rebuild the team with younger, faster and more dangerous weapons, but we can expect the Raiders not to return to their high-flying days of just two years ago and for them not to be defensive rollovers of last year, which contributed to a few shootouts as well.

--------------------

This ones awesome!! McNabb saying Owens doesn't add a burden.. :)

McNabb: Owens adds no burden

By Phil Sheridan

Inquirer Columnist

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/...ttluulllllllllt|Steve|Y

"Take Ricky!" on draft day 1999, that was pressure.

Facing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' defense on one leg, that was pressure.

Being the unwelcome focus of the Rush Limbaugh brouhaha, that was pressure.

Trying to meet Super-Bowl-or-bust expectations with Todd Pinkston, James Thrash and searing pain in the rib cage, that was pressure.

Having Terrell Owens as a teammate? That's the kind of pressure Donovan McNabb is looking forward to dealing with. In a sit-down with reporters yesterday, the Eagles quarterback seemed amused by the idea that having a bona-fide No. 1 receiver will somehow increase his burden.

"I don't feel that way," McNabb said. "There are a lot of quarterbacks out there who have big-name receivers who don't win the big game. Is that ever talked about? Maybe not. I don't have added pressure on my shoulders at all. I always go out with the attitude I'm going to make every play possible. Having two big names on the offensive side should make it easier for all of the other guys to step up."

McNabb repeatedly mentioned teammates Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell, Brian Westbrook and Correll Buckhalter, L.J. Smith and Chad Lewis. Clearly, he wanted to send the message that Owens' presence will make everyone better.

But will it put pressure on McNabb by eliminating the last possible excuse not to succeed? That's a little like asking Neil Armstrong if he felt more pressure to make it to the moon with a rocket ship.

Try getting there without one.

The idea that McNabb needed or wanted an excuse just doesn't jibe with the player we've all watched develop over the last five years. This is not a man content to earn big money and have a nice career. McNabb is as driven to win as any professional player who has passed through this city in the last 20 years.

He has never avoided the leadership responsibility that comes with being a star player or, more specifically, a quarterback. There is no "I'm just one of 53 [or 20 or 12 or 25] guys" from McNabb.

Now more than ever, that is going to be crucial to the Eagles' success. The departures of Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor and Duce Staley essentially stripped away a layer of veteran leadership. There are just six players on the Eagles roster who have been here longer than McNabb: Brian Dawkins, Jermane Mayberry, Tra Thomas, Ike Reese, Koy Detmer and Hollis Thomas.

So McNabb is not only a leader by virtue of being the quarterback. He's one of the pillars, one of the longest-tenured Eagles.

"It's tough every year," McNabb said of the constant change. "You make friends with guys. You're together so many years, then you turn around and suddenly they're not there anymore... . It's nothing we can control. We just have to be better leaders. There is pressure on guys to step up."

And if Owens is the kind of personality who will require policing, McNabb is willing to be the sheriff. He's already started, making it clear that Owens will adjust to fit the Eagles offense - not the other way around.

"It's not [as if] I am going to drop back and look for him every time," McNabb said. "In this offense, he may not get 100 catches. He wouldn't get 147 catches. He is going to have a great year and the rest of the guys will have great years as well.

"There will be times when you are double-teamed or are not the first guy in the read. I think he understands that."

It was just as clear that McNabb doesn't think Owens will be anything like the problem that outsiders seem to expect.

"A lot of people who have watched him over the years never really got a chance to get to know him," McNabb said. "When you are playing on a team where you are the focal guy... you are going to get upset when you are not winning and you know that you have a good team. We are going to be able to calm him down if situations sort of get heated and make sure everyone is thinking on the same wavelength."

Besides, Owens is under a little pressure here, too, thanks to his public expressions of frustration with the 49ers coaches and with quarterback Jeff Garcia. Now Owens has a chance to prove that he can thrive on a winning team with the quarterback he publicly chose.

It is, as McNabb put it, an "exciting" collaboration.

"We feel we can be one of the top passing offenses in the league," McNabb said, smiling as he described the difficulty defenses will have in accounting for Owens, Mitchell, Pinkston, Westbrook and a more developed Smith.

Pressure? McNabb made it sound more like an opportunity and, yes, a challenge.

"We've been the Super Bowl champs on paper the last two years and we haven't gotten there," McNabb said. "There's only one thing we play for, and that's the Super Bowl."

They're going to try again to get there. With a rocket ship, this time.

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews...ttluulllllllllt|Steve|Y

The ball is Terrell Owens' friend, the Eagles' new wide receiver explained yesterday, and T.O. gets anxious when he and his buddy aren't seeing enough of one another.

They spent a lovely June morning together yesterday, the second day of the Eagles' passing camp, which continues today, then breaks until Tuesday and runs through next Friday.

"For whatever reason, I got some extra balls today," Owens said, after fretting in a New York Times story that in Wednesday's drills, he wasn't "getting enough balls in the seven-on-seven stuff."

Owens and Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb talked at length to reporters yesterday about the process of adjusting to one another. Owens said that process, so crucial to the Eagles' Super Bowl hopes, was the reason he'd complained.

"I'm behind on adjusting to Donovan because his ball comes a little faster and I need more work on that," Owens was quoted as saying in the Times. "I know it's early, though. But the quicker I get that down, the quicker that part of it is over. Don't get me wrong - I know this is a great place for me."

Yesterday, Owens said those quotes were "me just being competitive. I'm really antsy, really anticipating a great year, just like the city of Philadelphia. When September comes I just want to be...hitting on all cylinders.

"His velocity is a lot different than I'm used to in the past, so I'm just trying to get a feel for it. I know it's early in the camp, but I'm ready to go...I'm excited about the opportunity here, and that's basically what I was meaning by that - nothing negative at all."

McNabb said the biggest impression he's gotten from Owens so far is "his work ethic, his intensity toward practice." Wide receiver Freddie Mitchell said Owens has been "a coach out there," tutoring younger receivers on the finer points of route-running.

Those other receivers, of course, like to keep a nodding acquaintance with the ball themselves. In fact, that's sort of what Eagles coach Andy Reid has built his offense around, spreading the ball around to a bunch of targets.

Owens certainly is aware of that idea, and in sessions with reporters has embraced the company line that his presence will result in more opportunities for Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, Brian Westbrook and all the other potential weapons. But you have to wonder how that will work out in November, especially since T.O. is worried about getting the ball enough in an early June seven-on-seven drill.

As Mitchell noted yesterday, "it's all sugar-coated right now. You got to wait 'til the season starts to get the story."

Owens, who spent a couple of hours with McNabb Wednesday at an Eagles' photo shoot, still wants to get together with the quarterback to run routes between now and training camp, either on McNabb's home turf in Arizona or in Owens' Atlanta-area environs. He said he anticipates a close relationship, though he never really hung out off the field with Steve Young or Jeff Garcia during his 8 years with the 49ers. Owens and Garcia became adversaries last season. Until then, Owens said, he never had a problem working with any quarterback, regardless of their personal relationship.

"I might be mad at you, but I'm not going to be mad at the ball," Owens said. "That's my friend."

McNabb, who spoke after Owens yesterday in the NovaCare auditorium, seemed careful to emphasize the need to get chemistry and timing "with all the guys," and to "take what the defense gives you," while also saying that the Eagles "have to come up with plays in which we can get him the ball and let him work."

The ball might be T.O.'s pal, but it has to hang out with McNabb on every snap.

"If it's his friend, it's my brother," McNabb joked.

Asked if Owens had told him how much he wants the ball, McNabb quickly replied in the negative.

"That's really nothing that I would want to pay attention to," McNabb said. "It's not a factor that really [carries] any weight, in my mind. It's good to hear that a receiver wants the ball at times, but we have one already that has that mentality. That's Freddie...If the opportunity is there for me to get the ball to T.O., that's something I'll do. If they're double-covering him, I'll go through my progression, go through my reads and get the ball to someone else and give them an opportunity to make the play."

Owens said his relationship with McNabb "is in progress...We're each trying to get a feel for how I'm running certain routes, and I have to adjust to how he's throwing certain routes."

At one point yesterday, Owens was running a route across the middle and McNabb threw high and hard. Just as the ball seemed ready to sail past Owens, Owens reached up and snagged it cleanly, never breaking stride, while teammates made appreciative noises.

"My thing is to continue to bring the heat pretty much," McNabb said. "The only way he'll get the chance to get used to it is to continue to throw it the same way. Something I've been working on in the offseason is touch on different routes and knowing when to get on the gas a little bit, and knowing on some shorter routes when to give him the opportunity to catch the ball and turn upfield."

Spiff- This is priceless. :)

I have become very friendly with WB36 and Number5. I think they have settled in here nicely and are very respectable foes. Just for today, however, I absolutely HAVE to sit back and enjoy this thread.

TO did in fact help the Eagles go far and they truly did enjoy a great season with him onboard, but what I'd really love to see is my 2 new Eagfan buddies pulling up some of their own "TO won't be a cancer" posts from last preseason and posting them here. :laugh:

C'mon, you two. For ME!! :cheers:

From EagleSteve:

Which may be the telling point. TO will get his love and his receptions. I'm sure he'll drop a few along the way as well. Does anyone realistically expect the Eagles to start losing big time this year? Even with a ton of injuries which contributed to an awful run defense and the worst starting WR's in football, they made the NFCCG yet again. They will be favorites heading into the season again. I don't see them losing a whole lot next year. Another 12-4 record is well within reach, barring major injury to #5, of course.

I think things will be OK with TO as long as he and McNabb maintain a good relationship. Marty (kickoff to start overtime) Morningweh is Reid's Asst. HC and SF's former OC, before TO had problems there. They have a good relationship. Plus, at this point, the Eagles are a much more disciplined team in the locker room and from the HC than SF has been recently. That will make a difference. He just better not get suspended for any stupid TD celebrations next year.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/8212696.htm

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/columnists/rich_hoffman/8205194.htm

From Number5, too:

McNugget?

Crying Ownes?

Dude.....and to call us dumbass too! Sucj name calling belongs on a playground.

Like the original post said.....its all cause of fear. You are hanging your hopes of Don and T.O. having a bad season on an arguement when you are really just afraid of what could possibly happen......seriously look at the man in the mirror and accept the fact that you are nervous......and to make you feel "more of a man" you can admit it silently so you don't bruise your foolish ego!

-----------------------

Sorry, fellas, i'm just having a field day with this. I can't believe Eagles fans actually thought this would last. I bet the odds were better for Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presly or something

Archived