Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I present you this month's A-Hole of the month

Jim Roberts, spokesman for the Clay County prosecutor's office, said he does not expect anyone else to be charged, because no witnesses could identify the others.

Yea, right. I'm sure EVERYONE believes that.

I think the word "would" should be substituted for "could".

Of course to identify one of the "witnesses" would mean confessing yourself.....

What an incredibly sick and sad story.

According to FBI profilers, cruelty to animals, especially when the perpetrator is a child, tends to be a fairly common occurence in the lives of serial killers. Now, I'm not suggesting that the @sshole in question here or those who aided him in his disgusting act, all of whom are apparently young adults, are well on their way to becoming serial murderers. However, to get pleasure out of behavior this dispicable clearly puts these individuals in the same questionable personal character bracket as someone like Jeffrey Dahmer.

That's true, Glenn.

I recently read "Mindhunter" by John Douglas who started the Behavioral Science Dept. at Quantico and was the first full-time profiler. There three things they look for early in the lives of many psychotics: Chronic bedwetting, cruelty to animals and ... the last one escapes me. Perhaps an attempt (and often failure) to get a job with law-enforcement in some capactiy.

The "chef" in this kitty story should be watched very closely. He's got some serious issues.

Man, between this and the dog story someone reported yesterday. There's some seriously messed up stuff happening out there. Personally, I think five years is a little light, but that's the fault of Descarte, I suppose. Darn him and his compromise.

Calls to mind the solution Kelly McGillis' character found to the barroom rape of Jodie Foster's character in The Accused. The witnesses won't speak for fear of incriminating themselves and/or just because they're world-class schmucks? No problem ... charge each and every one of them with violation the Good Samaritan Laws, haul their collective arses into court, put them under oath, and see who cracks.

Don't know whether GS Laws apply any more or not ... but a case like this screams out that they should.

Archived