Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Samuels going in Public?

skns4life

Did anyone who went to training camp today 08/04 catch Chris Samuels running into the forrest and taking a whiz in front of everyone?? LOL...Everyone started laughing and some players started throwing balls at him while he was going. Sorry it's late and I can't go to bed...carry on! HTTR:helmet: :laugh:

BTW, Samuels bought a house recently with my title company and man, he is a beast! He is a large individual. Very, very cool dude though.

And yes, I do know where he lives. I even know his phone number! I will never call him, but it's kinda cool to know it! But ain't no way I'm telling any of you stalkers.....;)

I did, however, tell him, "you better play great. We know where you live!"

:cheers:

Originally posted by tizzod

BTW, Samuels bought a house recently with my title company and man, he is a beast! He is a large individual. Very, very cool dude though.

And yes, I do know where he lives. I even know his phone number! I will never call him, but it's kinda cool to know it! But ain't no way I'm telling any of you stalkers.....;)

right before he put you through the pavement

ha ha. Like Chris Samuels is gonna be afraid of you (unless you are an NFL lineman posting on this site :D )

Originally posted by tizzod

I never understood why they don't put a port o john near the pratice field.

NFL films did a segment about this a it's pretty funny.

They have a clip of Brett Farve on the field telling his team mates. " I gotta take a big greasy sh*t" funny stuff

Archived