Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ncaa 2006

Spaceman Spiff

What do you guys think so far?

I won the Heisman my freshman year with my running back. Came in second place his sophomore year.

It's also hard as hell to get a #1 ranking. I'm 20-1 so far all time and can only get into 2nd place on the poll. Miami, FSU and USC have all been ranked #1 at some point.

So far I started the Heisman Chase as a scrambling QB. I earned a scholarship to #2 Tennessee. On my 2nd game (with the rival Gators) I got injured. I'm out for 4 weeks, but my Heisman bar in my dorm is almost 1/2 full. I don't think I'll be able to make up those four weeks.

I don't play the Race for the Heisman mode. Seems cheesy.

The gameplay is really good this year, though. Very fast, kind of tough learning curve, which keeps it interesting. I like it a lot. Hit Stick is useless, but there are a ton of new tackling animations which makes the game seem even more real.

I'm using a cornerback in my race for the heisman mode. I only played one game, and my RB has 5 TD's & 200 + yards. I have a feeling i'm going to win the heisman with him!

I haven't played it since Sunday, been a busy week. Hopefully i can squeeze a game or two in tonight after Yanks-Sox.....

Archived