Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who should play Sam Fischer?

PokerPacker

movie shouldn't be getting made, seeing how ewi boul (sp?) is directing it. he has a knack for making movies out of video games and making them into entire sh!t(i.e. house of the dead, alone in the dark, the list goes on....the moron somehow got like 4 more projects to do, and yes, you guessed it, they're all video game based movies)

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Too bad Ironsides a fat **** and a bit too old, his voice is awesome.

What about VIN DIESEL!!! apparently that dude can be considered for any role since he's an incredible actor. i've even seen morons want him to play joker. :doh:

Clooney looks the part, but eh....

yeah, clooney looks the part, but just doesn't have the voice...

EDIT: but if he always has something covering his mouth...

Who is Ewi Boul? It's actually being directed by Peter Berg, the guy who did Friday Night Lights and The Rundown (w/ the Rock and Stifler). If he makes it half as good as FNL, it'll be 10 times as good as other video game-turned movies.

I don't want to see Clooney get the part. I read somewhere that Mark Wahlberg has been approached about it. I'd like to see Eric Bana get the role, he was great in Black Hawk Down.

Personally I don't think that Hollywood should try to recreate Sam Fisher. THere is only one Micheal Ironsides but he is not up to the task phisically.

We all know that there are other operatives that act as Splinter Cells. So take your pic. Just as long as one of them isn't Ice Cube.

You know one guy that i have been seeing alot of and like all the movie that he has been in is Thomas Jane that played the Punisher. :2cents:

Archived