Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody ever get a parking pass after being on the skins parking waiting list??

11Arrington56

I got cash lot parking the last two years and finally realized that you had to submit a request to finally get "real" parking.

It just ticks me off that there are passes for sale already on Ebay, Stubhub, etc and I have four season tickets and have to ride that shuttle bus which takes forever after the game.

Anybody recently had any luck acquiring parking from the Skins?

Any tips? I imagine requesting green parking would be the best chance of getting any "real" parking.

Thanks to this board I got a great seat upgrade, hoping to get some help on the parking end.

:point2sky :helmet: :point2sky :helmet:

when fedex first opened, there were parking passes available. The waiting list is a fairly recent thing, so I don't think anyone could know how quickly it will move. Have you checked into parking at the Jericho church? I think those are "blue" lot

I came off the wait list last year and was lucky enough to also get a "blue" parking pass... thanks in large part to someone on this board.

Maybe it's just me, but parking 8 miles away, then taking a shuttle bus, takes a little bit away from experience. I would call the Skins and see what they can do.

For example:

On Stubhub.com...

One guy/business is selling eight green lot passes to every game for $79 for each game. So for all ten games it would cost me a whopping $790 for green lot parking for all ten games.

To put that in perspective each one of my guys paid $727 for ten tickets and a fourth of a cash lot pass.

Here's hoping the Skins can crack down on this garbage.

It just ticks me off. I don't mind the bus to the game, but after, about an hour til I get to my car.

Originally posted by 11Arrington56

For example:

On Stubhub.com...

One guy/business is selling eight green lot passes to every game for $79 for each game. So for all ten games it would cost me a whopping $790 for green lot parking for all ten games.

To put that in perspective each one of my guys paid $727 for ten tickets and a fourth of a cash lot pass.

Here's hoping the Skins can crack down on this garbage.

It just ticks me off. I don't mind the bus to the game, but after, about an hour til I get to my car.

As long as Snyder is owner of this franchise, don't expect one fan-friendly thing. Do you call a stadium in the middle of nowhere fan-friendly? How about the parking situation and how no one can get within a mile of the stadium without paying at least 5 bucks? What about the strip search for peanuts in your pockets? What about the obstructed view seats?

Has he built a 92k stadium, which has allowed me and other fans to get tickets, yes........ but do you really think he did that for the fans... he does everything for money.

I love Snyder bashing but we can't blame the stadium location on him. That was JKC. But the price of parking...that's another story.

Budski,

That's right. When you get your tix they do not include the parking passes. That is another waiting list. Parking is currently sold out. You can take the Metro or do the cash parking / shuttle buses thang.

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

Raljohn MD is not something you can blame on D. Snyder...

agreed... I apologize... that was definitely not his fault.

I just get frustrated over the whole thing because the I've had at other stadiums, like Giants Stadium, Ravens Stadium, even Buffalo, have been so much better and more fan friendly.

I understand it's a business, but come on......

Archived