Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new!/headsup! (Merged)

CrazyJoe92

Heads up to fans. There are 2 new metro stations that have been opened by FedEx for anyone who didn't know. The only problem is that those ****s are trying to charge $25 to park. The metro people are trying to say they are trying to be far for the "non redskin go'ers" but we all know they want to make that easy buck off of the many redskins fans there are. I think it should be free parking after particular times especially sense we have to pay more money to ride the metro now. Well I know one of the stations is Largo but I don’t remember the name of the other but I know you guys will figure it out.

:wewantd:

Im not sure where the other one is and im not sure how long of a walk it is but i do know that you can take the bus the rest of the way. Someone said that if you have one of those metro parking passes you dont have to pay that much. when i figure out more about it i will let you guys know

This thread makes no sense. Why would you drive out to one of those metro stations just to park??? Can someone please translate?

Coincidentally, one of the stops was open last year, I believe, for the last game of the season against the Vikes. I believe it was on the blue line.

Originally posted by Mr. S

wait, 25$ to park at any metro station?

Isnt that how much a parking pass costs anyways?

If I went to FedEx, Id be starting at Vienna, would I have to pay 25$ there just to park?

No, If you ride the metro in from another spot, you will not be paying $25.. You will pay the normal (if I remember correctly it's free on weekends) price. However, if you try to park at one of these metro stations(near the stadium) and don't ride Metro, you wil have to pay $25..They are going to scan your Metro card to see if you are lying or not. But to answer your questionNo you will not have to pay that much in Vienna.

Archived