Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor- lets be easy

wolverskins

To all my fellow extremeskins members,

I have been a member for roughly a year and I rarely post on the site; I just read the threads. With that said,

I must defend Sean Taylor

Sean Taylor is the best thing to happen to the Redskins since the first coming of Joe Gibbs. Sean Taylor is the fire that will drive the Redskins to the Super bowl. So what if he threatened to kill somebody....they stole his ride for christ sake. If somebody stole your ride, you'd too go after them like a bat out of hell.

Sean Taylor symbolizes all that is right in this world...people who fight for their property and principals

I am sick of all these "redskin" fans ****ing about Sean Taylor and his actions.......he's just looking out for himself and his principals....i would expect the same from the rest of you.

Might I ask; who wouldn't ask for more money if given the opportunity. He is a low income Black male who was thrown into money....Can you blame him

I would be heart broken to see such a wonderful human being leave the greatest team in the National Football League.

God Bless Sean Taylor, The Redskins, and most important, my fellow Extremeskins members.

I have to say I agree with you. I do however feel he is very immature to respond like that in his situation. He has had problems with the media before, he is in fact a black, young, rich celebrity type who should have certainly known better than to do something like that. Of course he is going to get in every newspaper in the country, I live in Canada and read about it in the paper for gods sake. He sure as hell had the right to do what he did, but he needs to grow up and realize her simply doesnt have the luxury of privacy anymore, and little stupid things like that dont just affect him anymore. All his little goof ups affect alot of people.

I disagree with everyone so far. He does NOT have the right to chase after people with a gun, only the police do.

Oh and that line about Taylor symbolizing "All that is right in the world"......You've GOT to be kidding me.

Totally disagree with this post.

He doesn't deserve any sympathy from the fans.

All we expect is you to be there giving your best to the team when you are paid millions of dollars.

I hope, I really hope he is able to play for us next year and plays at a very high level. He is one hell of a football player.

But you have to draw the line in what you will accept. And I think we know where Joe Gibbs will draw it. His ass should be suspended for at least 4 games next year

Originally posted by wolverskins

Sean Taylor is the best thing to happen to the Redskins since the first coming of Joe Gibbs. Sean Taylor is the fire that will drive the Redskins to the Super bowl. So what if he threatened to kill somebody....they stole his ride for christ sake. If somebody stole your ride, you'd too go after them like a bat out of hell.

Sean Taylor, although a good player, is a piece of the puzzle I'm confident we can do without. Even if no one else does, Gregg Williams will prove himself more important to the team time and again.

And I don't believe I would go after them. That's why we have police.

Originally posted by wolverskins

Sean Taylor symbolizes all that is right in this world...people who fight for their property and principals

I am sick of all these "redskin" fans ****ing about Sean Taylor and his actions.......he's just looking out for himself and his principals....i would expect the same from the rest of you.

Would you expect me to ignore my Hall of Fame head coach, too?

Originally posted by dfitzo53

Sean Taylor, although a good player, is a piece of the puzzle I'm confident we can do without. Even if no one else does, Gregg Williams will prove himself more important to the team time and again.

I guess I'm a member of that "no one else" you referred to. While we can do without Sean Taylor, we will never be as great without him as we could be with him. He is, IMO, the most talented defensive player to come out in years. A safety drafted top 5 without raising a single eyebrow? That tells you a lot about his potential. I believe he will be the key player in a defense that will put fear in opposing offenses for years. I don't think that is quite so possible without ST.

Originally posted by herrmag

I disagree with everyone so far. He does NOT have the right to chase after people with a gun, only the police do.

Oh and that line about Taylor symbolizing "All that is right in the world"......You've GOT to be kidding me.

Exactly...He should be fasttracked in front of the Pope JPII for sainthood.

I do agree that he should return Gibbs' calls because he is one of the best, if not the best coach of all time.....but.....he is an eccentric individual.....an eccentric individual who will help bring us to the promise land.......so we must all be patient and forgiving with ST.......We all know that the police do not respond to African American distress calls in America

Archived