Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mortan brothers

I just herd on the news that Johnnie and Chad Mortan are brothers. I never knew or even thought about it. That must suck that both brothers are released, 2 days in a row. Ever wonder if that would happen to the Barbers (Tiki and Ronde) or the Baily's (Champ and Boss).

Originally posted by DanteXHall

chad suck, he look hispanic. morton is a beast most of the time, he look asian. for real

As a hispanic (Puerto Rican to be exact), I know we are not known for football, (except Tony Gonzalez) but come on, do you really have to be that dumb to bring race into it? Oh, and BTW:

HTTR!!!

Chad was a genuinely nice guy. I really feel for him and hope he can catch on with another team.

After the game that he tore his ACL in last year, he STILL stopped very graciously to sign autographs for a group of kids outside the locker room. I was amazed at his kindness considering the severity of his injury.

Originally posted by dreamshatterer

As a hispanic (Puerto Rican to be exact), I know we are not known for football, (except Tony Gonzalez) but come on, do you really have to be that dumb to bring race into it? Oh, and BTW:

HTTR!!!

race has nothing to do with chad morton being garbage. i was telling yall what they look like. its weird to me. johnie look japanese and chad look latino

Originally posted by skinshog

Jonnie will find a job before Chad I'd predict, sorry, but Chad is kinda a waste of space :doh:

Probably, but my prediction is the Chad will find his way back to Jetland.

Originally posted by dreamshatterer

I just herd on the news that Johnnie and Chad Mortan are brothers. I never knew or even thought about it. That must suck that both brothers are released, 2 days in a row.

If you think thats bad, both the Ismael brothers got released from their teams on the same day, and neither played again.

Originally posted by DanteXHall

race has nothing to do with chad morton being garbage. i was telling yall what they look like. its weird to me. johnie look japanese and chad look latino

They both have a black dad and an asian mom.

Archived