Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Sports Magazine (Skins related)

absltmike

It's that time of the year when I obsessively start buying all the season preview issues, both fantasy and non-fantasy alike.

So I picked up Fantasy Sports Magazine with Ladanian on the cover, and proceeded to see their evaluations on the 'Skins.

They rate Chris Cooley as the leagues 13th best (fantasy wise) TE (yeah, not his real position, but probably so for fantasy purposes). They also predict a 5-11 season for 2005. Hey, no problems there, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

It just kind of bothers me when people get their facts wrong. They report Cooley as a 2003 first rounder and from Iowa, and even worse, they report our 3rd string RB Trung Canidate (?!).

Just makes me wonder if any effort is put into these magazines, or are the Redskins flying so low under the radar this offseason, that people don't even care to fact check.

KFFL online fantasy services are the best I have found. I think I only pay $29 for the season. I don't bother with magazines. Publication dates force writers to publish out of date info. Trung is really out of date though.

Archived