Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: 2004 Redskins Offense

Originally posted by TheSteve

How could you not have the sequence where the REdskins went from first and goal in Philly ALL the way back to 30 something yard line.:laugh:

which one, we did it both times we played philly last year and ended up missing the fild goal both times.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

which one, we did it both times we played philly last year and ended up missing the fild goal both times.

We were in Philadelphia. I remember because it was Ramsey's first game and I was thinking to myself, "Hey we're not so bad..not great..but if we can punch it in here.." And then boom! Next thing you know we've self destructed our way into terrible FG range.:laugh: :doh:

Originally posted by TheSteve

I know everyone will object to this..but how about a Coles highlight video?:laugh:

:puke: , what I thought was funny, earlier someone said make a Gardner highlight film of him dropping a whole bunch of balls with drop it like its hot as the music :laugh:

Hey Zeb I have an idea.

Do Brunell hilights, and lowlights, and do Ramsey highlights, and lowlights, and see if we can even tell the difference.

On second thought, maybe not. The new training camp does start in 5 months. I guess you don't have enough time for the Brunell/Ramsey lowlights.

after watching that - on a more positive note: WE CANT POSSIBLY DO ANY WORSE. The number of times we botched handoffs, and threw the ball without throwing it is astounding. Granted most of that was earlier in the season, but watching all of them together was pretty sad. we'll be better next year!

Originally posted by Califan007

And the scary part about it is, that video didn't even include all of the Skins offensive gaffes...lol...(the overthrow to Cooley in the endzone against Green Bayis always a favorite... :thumbsup: )

:laugh: The video was busting at the seams! Can you imagine if it was at normal speed. :doh: :puke:

I dont think anyone can argue against helping our offense in the draft after watching that. If you really want defense , just watch that highlight real 3 times in a row and youll forget all about. Actually i dont think you can call that a highlight reel , i think thats more of a lowlight reel.

Archived