Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 Week 7: Welcomes the restless,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

20 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Still contemplating on whether to go or not. Damn foot injury makes it hard to walk, and I'll have to be walkin' from the Metro stop to the stadium. One of the few times I will complain about stadium location (due to my injury)

I'll trade you my good foot for your bad foot if it means me making the game..

Damn..Sean lee is playing..dude can ball... usually gives us fits..let's hope for a bad game for him.

I am up. Slept like a baby after a few. :D

Now I have to go install a computer for a client and should be back before kickoff. 

If I was sitting home the time would have gone really sloooooooooooowwwwwwww.... lol

I am really excited about this game. I hope the players don't **** the bed like they did against the Saints. 

HTTR!

34 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

5 hours, kids.  So ready

What?!?!? Why did I think it was a 1pm game. **** now that gives me more time to stress....lol

The computer install went faster than expected. Didn't know if moving the HD from one computer to another with a totally different chipset and processor was going to work. Thank you Microsoft for making Win 10 like Win XP!!! :)

Archived