Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Andy BenoitVerified account @Andy_Benoit 5m5 minutes ago

Unless they know something we don’t, inexcusably foolish of #Browns to let WR Pryor just walk away. A lot of development for nothing.

Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer 8m8 minutes ago

Albert Breer Retweeted Micah Gittins

In the age of the 230-lbs LB, he's a tough fit for a lot of teams. And he has extensive injury history at a physical position.

Albert Breer added,

Micah Gittins @whitecloudsteam
@AlbertBreer What is hurting Hightower in FA? Why is it such a tough market for him?

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Dont'a Hightower is returning to the New England Patriots, sources tell ESPN. New England's off-season rolls on.

Darrell GreenVerified account @darrellgreen28 7m7 minutes ago

Darrell Green Retweeted Dave Sarner

True that!

Darrell Green added,

Dave Sarner @DaveSarner
@ChadwikoRCC @darrellgreen28 love it, Bree has a ton of talent, just needs to fine tune his skills DG can certainly help I would imagine

1 hour ago, Broken TK said:

These links are BROKEN.

:table2:

So is TK

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 54m54 minutes ago

The Redskins have promoted Chad Grimm (Russ's son) from quality control to outside linebackers coach.

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 1h1 hour ago

Todd McShay still projects Dalvin Cook to Redskins, says no RB more impressive  read it in BRBN ESPN

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 8m8 minutes ago

Anybody know what time #Redskins Nation is on, so I can get caught up on the "truth" I can handle? Anyone?

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 6m6 minutes ago

@Russellmania621 Don't even get it here in England, so no idea how I can keep up!

mark schlerethVerified account @markschlereth 2m2 minutes ago

mark schlereth Retweeted MDG

No you didn't. You thought you come at me and troll like you're clever so you could show all your buddies and you got taken to school.

mark schlereth added,

MDG @GallopM
@markschlereth that is fine I really just asked a question you got a little too upset with me for nothing and even called me names

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago

The #Ravens just traded Jeremy Zuttah, rather than release him. Zuttah and a 6th rounder go to the #49ers for a 6th rounder.

Jason La CanforaVerified account @JasonLaCanfora 7m7 minutes ago

Ravens traded C Jeremy Zuttah to the 49ers in exchange for moving up 12 picks in the 6th round of the 2017 draft

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 24s25 seconds ago

foxsports.com >> Colin Cowherd: The Browns shouldn't hesitate to trade top NFL Draft pick for Kirk http://buzztap.com/-FfThQ0

ike GarafoloVerified account @MikeGarafolo 7m7 minutes ago

Mike Garafolo Retweeted ProFootballTalk

Agents have to send all offers from teams to the union. This one was confused as a done deal. Hence the confusion.

Mike Garafolo added,

ProFootballTalkVerified account @ProFootballTalk
A summary of Andre Holmes' contract with the Bills definitely has been prepared and disseminated by the NFLPA. So this is #odd.

Mike GarafoloVerified account @MikeGarafolo 6m6 minutes ago

So now everybody knows what Buffalo is offering. But other teams are in play for Andre Holmes and he figures to get more $.

Aaron WilsonVerified account @AaronWilson_NFL 15m15 minutes ago

Vinston Painter signed his Washington exclusive-rights free agent tender

trey wingoVerified account @wingoz 3h3 hours ago

trey wingo Retweeted Albert Breer

Last corner to play corner this old? Darrell Green

trey wingo added,

Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer
Vikings announce they've re-signed CB Terence Newman. How long has he been around? He was Bill Parcells' first draft pick in Dallas.

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 11m11 minutes ago

usatoday.com >> Redskins release defensive end Ricky Jean Francois  Read it in BRBN USAT

Chris Baker taking a shot at the #Redskins . I honestly don't GAF. He's gone and they have bigger problems. Not like we lost Suh or Watt

Master TesfatsionVerified account @MasterTes 19m19 minutes ago

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Mike Jones

Those doors aren't closed, but Ricky Jean Francois's release isn't directly linked to #Redskins making a run at the top 2 UFA DL available.

Master Tesfatsion added,

Mike JonesVerified account @MikeJonesWaPo
Sorry guys, but I'm told RJF cut doesn't have anything to do w freeing up money for Hankins or Poe.

Robbie Duncan @DeadeyeDunkan 38m38 minutes ago

He was a great presence in the locker room and an entertaining personality and all that but the DL needs to get younger.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 39m39 minutes ago

Before we turn Francois into Dexter Manley, remember the Redskins DL was 24th against the run and needed to be replaced. Need better players

BGObsession.com liked

Dexter Manley was never a locker room guy, just a great player. That's what the Redskins need. Leadership is overrated. Greatness isn't.

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 49m49 minutes ago

Ricky Jean Francois also won the Media Good Guy Award last year. Will no doubt be missed by his teammates & local media alike #Redskins

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 58m58 minutes ago

@MikeJonesWaPo I find it hard to believe that a defensive line that played like roadkill is being dismantled. Must be the owner being petty.

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 59m59 minutes ago

Need to Know: Remember the unrest over $15 million in unspent ’16 cap space? Turns out they need it in ’17.  read it in BRBN CSN

ESPN 980Verified account @espn980 23s24 seconds ago

#Redskins DC Greg Manusky w/ @thecooleyzone & @kevins980 on McGee - "We're not going to put him at nose, we're going to put him at end..."

ESPN 980Verified account @espn980 2m2 minutes ago

#Redskins DC Greg Manusky w/ @thecooleyzone & @kevins980 - "We're going to build this thing through the draft more than anything..."

Archived